The Muzak and décor at Target, Walmart, and Giant Eagle are lovely and wonderful, but they are not the hallmark shopping experience that you remember from season to season. One of the most memorable (and sometimes frigid!) Christmas memories you can make with your children is an outdoor shopping experience at Akron’s Lock 3 this year.
Lock 3 is full of wonderful attractions this year:
- The ChrisKindl Holiday Market with Glassblowers, Tindercraft, FigTree Crafts, and plenty of old world holiday décor to delight and remind you of yesteryear!
- Reindeer Run is a Pay-Access Sled Riding Hill- but, its worth it if you enjoy the full experience of this downtown delight! What’s best is, they supply the sleds and toboggans.
- EATS! Bratwurst, Soups and chili, hot dogs and hot dishes. Plus, don’t forget the Cocoa!
- Ice Rink -Rent Skates or Bring your own
- Train Ride Around Lock 3
- Kinderzone Bake and Decorate your Own Gingerbread