Have you heard about HalloWeekends at Cedar Point? Enjoy America’s best roller coasters and rides alongside the chills and thrills of spooky fun at HalloWeekends at Cedar Point. There are two distinct tracks for people to enjoy HalloWeekends at Cedar Point – Family Friendly and Frightfully Scary. Be sure to pick up a map at the beginning of your day so you won’t miss where all the action is for your track.
Family Friendly HalloWeekends at Cedar Point
With two grade-schoolers, my family enjoys the Family Friendly HalloWeekends at Cedar Point. There is so much to see and do that will not give your kids nightmares. It is all friendly, Halloween fun that my kids have been enjoying for years and years. We can’t wait to go back this year. Cedar Point is always fantastic fun, whether you go on opening day for the new season or enjoy the chill and scare of HalloWeekends. They do a fantastic job decorating and creating a new experience each year.
This year, HalloWeekends at Cedar Point will offer plenty of family friendly fun for your entire family with fun themed shows, attractions, rides, and decorations. Bring your whole family and enjoy the following Family Friendly HalloWeekends attractions:
- Skeleton Crew— NEW this year at Celebration Plaza will be a show of acrobatics and aerial acts throughout the day.
- The Goodtime Ghouls: A Halloween Hullabaloo— We’ve seen this show at the Good Time Theater, it is a fun, entertaining musical that takes hit songs and Halloween-ify them to the beat of rockabilly, swing, pop and disco.
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers— As you enter into Frontiertown, you can find out what are in the cards for you.
- Charlie Brown’s Funtime Frolics— The PEANUTS gang, including Charlie and Snoopy entertain and delight with music, stories and spooky surprises.
- The Magical House on Boo Hill – This is my kids’ favorite part about HalloWeekends at Cedar Point, we go through this kid-friendly “haunted” house at least 3 times every year! Nothing will jump out to scare your kids, there are fun illusions throughout including a moving dusty table, alligators crawling out of the bathroom, bed of rubber nails, witches kitchen, and other creepy decor. My kids like the thrill of being a little scared and then being rewarded with a snack size candy bar at the end!
- Monster Midway Invasion Celebration – The parades are always fun for kids and families at Cedar Point. During HalloWeekends, it is taken over by friendly looking monsters and the PEANUTS gang with Halloween themed floats and music at 4pm down the midway.
- PEANUTS™ Halloween Show and Kids’ Costume Contest— My kids always enjoy dressing up in their Halloween costumes while attending HalloWeekends at Cedar Point. It’s another opportunity for them to show their costumes off! There is a costume contest every day for kids ages pre-school and grade-school. It is so fun to see all the kids in their costumes. In years past, the contest winners were part of the Invasion Celebration parade too!
- Sideshow: A Carnival of Magic— Who doesn’t like a little magic and dancing? Kids and adults will enjoy amazing illusions and jaw-dropping suspense!
Frightfully Scary HalloWeekends at Cedar Point
Once the sun goes down, hundreds of monsters and creatures come out for Frightfully Scary HalloWeekends at Cedar Point.
We have only had a tiny taste of the Frightfully Scary part of HalloWeekends while walking back from the far side of Cedar Point with our kids. We actually walked through an outdoor walk-through fright zone. The monsters and creatures saw that we had little ones and didn’t scare us but there was plenty of scaring going on all around us. My kids liked the thick fog. We were only there for the first few minutes before they actually opened but my kids felt super brave.
Believe me, there is plenty of frightfully scary attractions for the thrill seekers! Cedar Point does an amazing job of transforming the entire park for Halloween. Once the sun goes down, there is an eerie chill in the air, fog all around, strobe lights tricking your mind, and the roar of roller coasters and rides make it all the more scary. Check out the following Frightfully Scary HalloWeekends at Cedar Point attractions — if you dare! For ages 13 and up.
- Eden Musee’– Experience the disastrous results when the longtime owner of the wax museum lets his children to run the family business their way.
- Cut Throat Cove– See Frontiertown differently as you meet the motley crews of sunken ships, left scavenging on the shores over the past 150 years.
- Blood on the Bayou– The primitive inhabitants of the murky waters of the lagoon don’t look kindly on visitors, be warned.
- Maniacal, Mechanical Screamworks– Where the world of science fiction full of gadgets, gears meet hollow screams.
- CarnEvil– Crazy clowns and sideshow freaks scare and recruit
- Club Blood– Bloodthristy dancers make this nightlife scene unlike any you’ve known.
- CornStalkers– Someone is always watching you through this twisted maze of terror.
- Eternity Infirmary– Where you check into the hospital but never check out.
- Edge of Madness: Resurrection–Rock at the Red Slaughter Saloon with dark side 80s music.
- Fear Faire – A maze of medieval mayhem!
Attend HalloWeekends at Cedar Point
Experience the thrill that only Cedar Point can deliver this Halloween. Your family will have a scary good time, no matter what age group you fall into. Don’t forget to check out the new Dinosaurs Alive attraction while at HalloWeekends. I can’t think of anything scarier than life-sized dinosaurs!
Plan your trip to HalloWeekends at Cedar Point starting this weekend through October 28th. Open on Fridays from 6pm – midnight, Saturdays from 11am – midnight, and Sundays from Noon – 9pm (except 10/7 from 10am-10pm – Columbus Day is that next Monday, so plan an overnight trip that weekend!)
Buy HalloWeekends at Cedar Point Tickets
You can save money (up to $10!) when you buy HalloWeekends at Cedar Point Tickets online.
Adult Admission: $44.99
Junior Senior Admission: $31.99
Friday & Sunday Starlight: $35.99
Saturday Starlight: $42.99
New this year, you can purchase Fast Lane and Fright Lane passes so you can bypass the line to ride more rides and get more scares! Additional fee.
Win 4 HalloWeekends at Cedar Point Tickets ($180 value!)
You have the chance to win 4 tickets to HalloWeekends at Cedar Point! ($180 value!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 9pm EST on September 26, 2012 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Cedar Point who provided tickets for the review and giveaway.