This summer, I cut off 10 inches of hair and really wanted to donate to Locks of Love but couldn’t find any information locally. I just found out that on Friday, December 10, 2010 the Sara Fraraccio’s Hair & Beauty Boutique in Fairlawn will be a Locks of Love benefit called Summit is Turning Outward.
What is Locks of Love?
Locks of Love is an organization that provides vacuum fitted hairpieces to kids that suffer from long-term medical hair loss for any reason that couldn’t otherwise afford it. These are high quality hair prosthetics that help kids in so many ways during unimaginable hard times. They help restore self-esteem, confidence and the ability for kids to face the world and fit it with their friends.
Help Kids through Locks of Love
There are 2 ways that you can help kids through Locks of Love that day.
- Make a $10 donation and receive a free Kerastase conditioning treatment.
- Make a hair donation and receive a free one-length blunt cut (or pay for full-style)
Schedule your appointment now by calling Sara Fraraccio Hair & Beauty Boutique at 330-836-7219.
Requirements to Donate to Locks of Love
All donated hair is evaluated for its usefulness according to the following guidelines:
- It must be at least 10”, clean and dry
- It must be bundled in a ponytail or a braid
- Bleached hair cannot be used.
- Hair that has been dyed or permed can be used.
Sara Fraraccio’s Hair & Beauty Boutique
117 Merz Blvd.
Fairlawn, OH 44333