Maybe you were in High School, Maybe in College, or maybe you were already too old (like I am now) , but Arizona Iced Tea came onto the scene in 1992 with its giant cans and louder than average can designs. I remember first seeing these cans after college and wondering “am I old enough to drink that”, and “what am I missing?”
Since then, however, I’ve been able to sample, drink, guzzle, and enjoy Arizona Iced Tea. Because its such a big can, I often associate it as the drink of Thirsty People everywhere! (Even though it is a serving size of 2!) What’s great about Arizona is that they are 100% natural.
Interesting fact: The chairman of Arizona Iced Tea and the guy who named the company named it Arizona while running the company in Brooklyn New York, and had never been to Arizona. Go figure- I guess it just seemed like a hot place to him- a place that needed to cool down!
Anyway, I was given a chance to try out some of their Cranberry Tea.
A Review of Arizona Cranberry Iced Tea
Cranberry and Iced Tea always go together well, and Arizona Iced Tea captures the taste perfectly. Best served cold, one can of Arizona Iced Tea will easily take you through an Afternoon of whatever you are doing- and make you look cool, or, at least thirsty, in the process. Although Iced Tea is their claim to fame, they also produce juices, energy drinks, soda pop, waters and even Smoothies.
Win a Case of Arizona Cranberry Iced Tea (Closed)
Updated: 12/30/10 Winner Announced: Congrats Kerry Lawrence.
Arizona Iced Tea is providing one lucky winner their own case of Arizona Cranberry Flavored Iced Tea! Make your taste buds and need for drink style happy and win it!
You must visit the Drink Arizona website and leave one comment on this blog post regarding something you learned.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like Arizona on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow us on twitter
- Follow Arizona on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: I just entered to #Win a case of Arizona Iced Tea from http://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- Comment on my Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe post (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! You can copy and paste or your own tweet: I entered to #Win $5,000 by voting for Cindy Orley, you should too http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- For 3 entries each, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Submit this contest to ANY online giveaway Linkys or contest/sweeps sites! Unlimited extra entries!
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on December 27, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, note that your included email address is not visible to public. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Arizona Iced Tea for providing the product for the giveaway and review.