Sierra Mist Natural introduces their newest flavor this Summer, Strawberry Kiwi Splash by PepsiCo. To celebrate this new flavor, you have the chance to win the ultimate vacation through the Natural Wonder sweepstakes on Facebook. 5 Lucky Winners will win a trip to the Grand Canyon!
Strawberry Kiwi Splash Review
Sierra Mist is the only leading lemon-lime soda that is made with real sugar and 100% natural flavors. The new Strawberry Kiwi Splash is a refreshing drink with no artificial additives or preservatives. The crisp and refreshing taste of Sierra Mist with the two complimenting flavors of strawberry and kiwi is simply perfect. It is just the right amount of flavor to give it a fruity taste your family will enjoy all summer long.
Plus, Sierra Mist Strawberry Kiwi Splash is fun to use in recipes!
Pink Watermelonade Recipe
This is a refreshing drink to enjoy poolside or at your next backyard party! Kids and adults alike enjoy this flavor combination. Below is the recipe for 1 serving, multiple the recipe to fit your party size.
Pink Watermelonade Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup Sierra Mist Natural (or Strawberry Kiwi Splash)
- 1 cup seedless watermelon cubes
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 fresh mint leaf, plus more for garnish
Pink Watermelonade Instructions
- Put the Sierra Mist in a blender
- Add watermelon cubes, lemon juice and 1 mint leaf
- Blend into a smooth puree
- Pour over ice
- Garnish with additional mint leave.
Find more mixology recipes on the Sierra Mist Facebook page.
Your kids will love it too!
Slow Roasted Chipotle Chicken Recipe
The below recipe is easy to make and serves 6 or more hearty servings. Pile it up in a warm flour tortilla and top with toppings of your choice.
Slow Roasted Chipotle Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 12 oz Sierra Mist Natural (or Strawberry Kiwi Splash)
- 14 oz diced tomatoes with juice
Slow Roasted Chipotle Chicken Recipe Directions
- Place chicken in bottom of 4-6 qt slow cooker.
- Place onions, garlic, chipotle, and cumin on top.
- Pour the tomatoes and Sierra Mist all over and cover.
- Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or LOW for 7-8 hours
- Serve in warm flour tortillas.
- Shop with shredded lettuce queso fresco, or your favorite toppings.
Like Sierra Mist on Facebook
Natural Wonder Sweepstakes
Enter the Natural Wonder sweepstakes on Facebook. Five lucky families will win a trip to the Grand Canyon!! Plus, you have the chance to spin the “fruit wheel” for additional prizes like coupons for Sierra Mist! Contest ends July 31, 2012.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Sierra Mis who provided the products for review.