Recipes are meant to be changed to your family’s preference. I often take multiple recipes and combine the parts that my family likes best to create my own recipe combination. While reviewing Wholly Guacamole, I was checking out their Mexican dip recipes. I took their Layered Dip with Wholly Guacamole® dip and Salsa Recipe and combined it with their Seven Layer Dip Recipeto create my version of Layered Mexican Dip Recipe.
Layered Mexican Dip Recipe
This Layered Mexican Dip recipe can be adjusted to your spice preference with seasoning, and your selection of Wholly Guacamole salsa and guacamole. For the average gathering, I keep it mild. This recipe is easy to make.
Layered Mexican Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 TBSP taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 3/4 cup Wholly Guacamole salsa dip
- 3/4 cup Wholly Guacamole guacamole
- 1/4 cup cheddar monetary jack cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
Layered Mexican Dip Recipe Directions
- Mix taco seasoning and refried beans together and spread on bottom of pie plate.
- Top with all other ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I have taken this Layered Mexican Dip Recipe with me to several summer parties and everyone loves it! I also bring along a fruity Wholly Pineapple salsa with the chips.