If you haven’t yet heard of Justin Bieber, then I’m afraid I am going to have to ask you what rock you’ve been living under. 🙂 Tween/teen heart throb, Justin Bieber, is a singing sensation world wide. Now, Ashtel Dental and Brush Buddies are bringing Justin Bieber and his music to a toothbrush near you! Yep, you heard me, these toothbrushes SING!
My girls were anxious to give the Brush Buddies Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrushes a try. The very day our toothbrushes arrived in the mail, my eldest, Alyssa (8 years old), got the brushes out of the boxes, installed the batteries, and got the replaceable heads attached. Piece of cake, she said.
Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush Details
I was excited for their arrival as well. Not because I’m a huge Justin Bieber fan, but because my girls like his music, and I like the idea of them being excited to brush their teeth! The Bieber toothbrushes “sing” two songs – one for when kids brush in the morning, and the other for night-time brushing. Both songs play for two minutes, the length of time dentists recommend we brush our teeth. Sneaky smart, eh?
Lila’s toothbrush sings “Baby” and “U Smile,” and Alyssa’s toothbrush sings “Somebody to Love” and “Love Me.” I think having more than one song to play is pretty neat – it not only encourages kids to remember to brush both in the morning and at night, but also keeps kids’ interest longer.
Brush Buddies Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush Features:
- Toothbrushes come in a variety of colors: yellow, purple, red, and blue.
- Toothbrushes play 2 Justin Bieber songs – one for morning use, and one for evening use.
- The songs play for 2 minutes – the dentist recommended time to brush.
- The body of the toothbrushes have soft rubber grips for easy, comfortable brushing.
- Ergonomic design encourages good brushing.
- Easy to change, replacable brush heads mean better dental health, and a longer life-span for the toothbrush itself.
- The toothbrush even comes with a battery – nice!
The Features My Kids Love with the Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrushes:
- Of course, hearing Justin Beiber sing! 🙂
- The soft, comfortable bristles.
- Having a choice of songs to listen to while brushing.
- Tooth brushing time is now FUN!!!
Since we got the toothbrushes, I’ve been laughing at the warring tunes playing during brushing time. Sometimes, the girls take turns listening to eachother’s tunes while brushing. It’s all good to me, as long as they’re brushing!
Buy Brush Buddies Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush
Brush Buddies also has a series of Justin Bieber accessories that can be purchased alongside the singing toothbrushes, like floss, flossers, and a cute travel kit. From what I understand, the singing toothbrushes are selling like hotcakes! The Justin Bieber Singing toothbrushes retail for $14.99, and can be purchased on-line at Brush Buddies website, or at your local Walgreens or CVS pharmacies.
Win Brush Buddies Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush (Closed)
Updated: 8/20/11 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Meme!
Brush Buddies and Ashtel Dental are generously giving away a Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush to one lucky AkronOhioMoms.com reader!
Important Links to enter this contest:AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook, AkronOhioMoms.com on Twitter | AkronOhioMoms.com Google Friend Connect |Brush Buddies Website | Brush Buddies on Facebook |Brush Buddies on Twitter
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule applies, so if you win this, you are still eligible to win again this month, so go ahead and enter! For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 18, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Brush Buddies who provided the products for review and giveaway.