Now that Summer is coming to an end, it is not time for your lawn care to take a holiday. Now is the time to prepare your yard for the winter so that it can survive and thrive next Spring with a thicker, greener, more weed-free lawn.
How to Take Charge of Your Lawn this Fall
- Assess: Inspect your property for problem areas that need treated, pruned, or replaced. Look for weed or pest infestations. I use TruGreen, they can gauge your lawn and landscape needs during an analysis.
- Aerate & Prune: Aeration strengthens roots and prepares your yard for the spring. We do this every year for a thicker, healthier yard in the spring.
- Replace: The fall weather is the perfect time to seed and over-seed your lawn. It is also the best time to plant trees and shrubs, check out their helpful resources from TruGreen.
- Mow & Mulch: Mow your lawn and return clippings to the soil for added nutrients.
- Feed: Fall feedings give your lawn roots, trees, and shrubs the energy needed for the spring.
Find out more details from TruGreen on Fall Lawn, Tree and Shrub Care.
My TruGreen Yard
We are big do-it-yourself homeowners. We especially enjoy lawn work. However, since last year, our lawn has been receiving TruGreen lawn treatments. It is absolutely amazing the difference it has made with just a few applications. Seeing is believing! Check out the below photo. We have done nothing different to the lawn in the photo below besides the TruGreen treatments. The soil is the same, the shade/sun amounts is the same, everything – except the biggest factor – treatment with TruGreen.
AMAZING, right?! This Summer, we have taken advantage of the new TruGreen is the Healthy Lawn Plan. It is their new plan where you pay 1 low price and get everything you need for a healthier, more enjoyable lawn. This is great for first-timers because you get a Healthy Lawn Analysis, fertilization, weed control, and lawn-feeding insect control. Just like every TruGreen service, it is backed by their TruGreen Healthy Lawn Guarantee for complete satisfaction.
You can save 10% off your customized plan when you call or click for a quote today.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to TruGreen who provided the services for review.