Gerber is a brand that I have trusted even before I became a mom. Being an Aunt at a young age and having 9 nieces and nephews I have given quite a few baths to kids over the years! I love bath time, it is a perfect way to end the busy day and have the children unwind (me too!). Now that I am a mom, I look forward to just hanging out with J-Girl, talking about our day, laughing and having have a fun time.
Gerber Terry Hooded Towel Set Review
Gerber has been a trusted brand for babies and moms for over 80 years. They have recently expanded their website and have lots to offer including great tips and fun information for families.
I was offered to review a set of their hooded towels recently and wanted to share with you my love for this product! If you are a mom then you probably aware and have used these Gerber hooded towels before, but if you are reading this and you haven’t, then you need to! They are the absolute best bath time towels for your little one. I love wrapping and snuggling J-Girl after bath time to keep her warm until she is completely dried off and ready for her snugly pj’s.
Gerber Hooded Towel Features:
- towels are a 26 in. x 30 in. (great for bath time at home, grandmas or at the beach)
- fabric is 80% cotton and 20% polyester and so soft!
- available in 3 color styles; GIRL, BOY and NEUTRAL
- soft jersey binding along towel edges to prevent fraying over the years
- set has 2 solids towels with cute applique/embroidery details on hoods
- this set makes a great gift for a new mom
- retails for $9.99 for set
- available for purchase at many national retailers such as Walmart, Target, Babies R Us, Toys R Us and more!
Bath Time Tips to make bath time fun!
Bath time is not just about getting clean, it is also about having fun with your kiddos and bonding with your baby.
- set up a consistent time so that every night your baby/child knows when bath time will be
- maybe mom needs a break? Bathing time is a great way for Daddy to bond with the child
- make sure you have all your bath time essentials within reach before starting so that baby has your full attention…Baby Wash, washcloths, hooded towels, pj’s
- after bath set up a bedtime routine, get into pi’s, read a book or two, sing a song, rock in the rocking chair for a bit
- bedtime is also a special time for baby/children to bond with their parents
To purchase and learn more about Gerber Childrenswear products:
Please visit the Gerber website, find them on Facebook and become apart of the growing Real Mom Community.
To win a 2 pack set of Gerber Hooded Towels:
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Gerber Childrenswear for providing the product for review and participating in a giveaway.