In preparation for our little boy’s arrival I have been making lists and going through J-Girl’s baby stuff to see what things I will need for this little guy. It has been fun seeing all of J-Girls baby gear we used but also bittersweet too. I love that I can reuse the majority of our baby stuff for this new addition but sad that J-Girl will never use it again.
One of the things that we came across was my nursing pillow and unfortunately it was not stored away properly when we had some water damage in our attic and we decided I would not be able to salvage it. So….on the list we added a nursing support pillow! A few days after adding the nursing pillow to our list, I was asked if I wanted to review the new JJ Cole® Collection’s Paisley™ Nursing and Feeding Pillow, perfect timing I’d say!
JJ Cole Collection’s Paisley Nursing and Feeding Pillow Review
There are a few nursing pillows available on the market today but I think that the new JJ Cole Collection’s Paisley Pillow is the perfect product available for today’s parents. This pillow is a compact nursing pillow that not only allows the mother to breastfeed the baby but also allows the father and siblings to help with bottle feedings as well. I can remember hubby not feeling comfortable wearing our old nursing pillow while giving our daughter a bottle and quickly gave up using it! I really strive to have baby gear in the house that both hubby and myself feel comfortable wearing/using. Although I haven’t had this little guy yet I know already that this nursing pillow is going to fit perfectly into our lives once he joins us.
JJ Cole is known for their high quality baby gear products and includes diaper bags, complete nursery lines, strollers and car seats, travel accessories and feeding, bath and layette items. I received one of their pacifier pods as a shower gift for J-Girl and I loved it! JJ Cole has set and met the high standards for baby gear that every parent has and has for the past 14 years proven to consumers that they are dedicated to creating and designing functional, high quality products for baby and families.
Things I love about the Paisley™ Nursing and Feeding Pillow:
- the pillow has excellent support, the inside of the pillow is very sturdy and won’t slump over time
- the contour design helps lift the baby to prevent neck and back strain for parents
- the shape of the pillow allows mom/dads of all sizes to use it comfortably–great for us plus size moms!
- versatile-can be used in chairs and rockers-pillow doesn’t wrap around body fully taking up space!
- having a c-section? this pillow is great for moms who need the extra care for healing from planned/unplanned c-sections
- the pillow is available in 3 different fabric choices-fun and modern designs that feature great color palettes! (I choose harbor square)
- the liner is removable and is machine washable
- built in handle makes traveling with the nursing pillow a breeze!
- perfect for babies 5-35 lbs.
- suggested retail is $29.95
To learn more and purchase JJ Cole Collection’s Paisley Pillow:
To learn more about JJ Cole and other products available please check out their website, find them on Facebook, Pinterest, follow them on Twitter and check out their YouTube channel (they have some great videos to check out!) JJ Cole Collections can be purchased on their website, in national/regional retailer stores such as Babies R’ Us, Baby Depot/Burlington Coat, Nordstrom’s and also on amazon.com.
Win a JJ Cole Collection’s Paisley Pillow
One lucky reader will get to win a JJ Cole® Nursing and Feeding Pillow of their own! This would make a great baby shower gift for a first time mom or even a seasoned mom who is looking for a better nursing pillow solution! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 9pm EST on August 17, 2012 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to JJ Cole Collections who provided me with the product for review and for also participating in a giveaway.