Being a first time mom, I wasn’t quite sure what to do when my son started crying during his first bath. He was so cold and definitely did not enjoy the experience. The bath luve was a great find! It is cute (for pictures of course!) and a great way to keep him warm.
Bath Luve Hands On Review
I tried the Bath Luve during Edward’s last bath. Here he is at the beginning of bath time.
The Bath Luve is supposed to be soaked in warm water. I just ran the Bath Luve under the faucet.
I placed the Bath Luve on Edward. He even tried to help me! Edward seemed to really enjoy the bath luve! Look how happy he looks here. I think it made a cute picture too!
More about the Bath Luve
The Bath luve was invented by a mom. The bath luve comes in a variety of styles: the fish, the frog, and the duck. To use just submerge the Bath Luve in warm water and drape over your infant. The Bath Luve is made from 100% cotton and it covers the babies torso to keep warm. The Bath Luve is for use after the umbilical cord falls off, can act as a squirt shield for boys, and is machine washable.
By using the Bath Luvē, infants are more relaxed during bath time as the material follows the lines of their body and helps create a positive bathing experience. Medical professionals have been enthusiastic about the benefits of creating a warm, womb-like comfort for infants.
Buy your own Bath Luve
You can purchase a Bath Luve for only $6.99 on the Bath Luve website. It is also available nationwide at Kohl’s, Babies R Us, select Baby Depots, Toys R Us Australia, and Wal-Mart.com. It is perfect for baby showers too!
Win Bath Luve (Closed)
Updated: 5/5/10 Winner Announced: Congratulations Amy H, entry #43.
Bath Luve is offering one lucky AkronOhioMoms fan a free Bath Luve of their choice.
You must visit Bath Luve website and comment on another item you would like to have.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below)
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Bath Luve website.
- For 2 entries, vote for my site on Top Baby Blogs with just 2 simple clicks (once on this link and once when you get to the home page where it says vote).
- For 2 entries, rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
- For 2 entries, become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Grab my badge from below. Leave an address where it can be found.
- Become a fan of AkronOhioMoms.com on facebook.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. Leave a comment on which one(s).
- Follow akronohiomoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win a Bath Luve from AkronOhioMoms.com http://www.akronohiomoms.com/shopping/bath-luve-ez-baby-bath-solution
Get our Badge with this code: <a href=”http://www.akronohiomoms.com/” target=”_blank”><img border=”0″ width=”125″ alt=”Akron Ohio Moms” src=”http://www.akronohiomoms.com/aombadge125x125.jpg” height=”125″/></a>
For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. The 30 Day winning rule does not apply to this contest, you can enter to win even if you have won in the last 30 days. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on April 30th when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Bath Luve who supplied the products for review and giveaway.