We all celebrate the holidays with special holiday recipes, why shouldn’t your baby enjoy a special meal too? With The Original Baby Bullet™, you can prepare a special holiday meal for your baby in just minutes. Veronica reviewed the Original Baby Bullet and Baby Bullet Steamer earlier this season and raved about how parents can make organic baby food for their baby in minutes. In fact, you can prepare a whole week’s worth of healthy home made baby food in just 5 minutes.
Take 5 minutes to prepare these home made holiday baby food recipes. Find more Baby Bullet home made organic baby food recipes on the Baby Bullet Blog.
One Pot Christmas Home Made Baby Food Dinner Recipe
For babies ages 8 months+
One Pot Christmas Baby Food Dinner Ingredients:
- 1 cup of cubed Turkey – uncooked or cooked
- 1/2 cup peeled, cubed winter squash
- 1/2 cup peeled, cubed white potatoes
- 1/2 cup peeled, cubed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans or peas
- 1 small handful of fresh or frozen cranberries
One Pot Christmas Baby Food Dinner Ingredients Directions:
- Put all ingredients in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add 2 cups of water
- Boil and then turn heat to low
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink and veggies may be easily pierced with a fork.
- Put the cooked One Pot Christmas Dinner Recipe to the Baby Bullet
- Puree until desired consistency.
Home Made Baby Food Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Home Made Baby Food Sweet Potato Pie Ingredients:
- 2 oz cubed sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp oat meal or rice cereal
- 2 tbsp water
- Yogurt (optional)
Home Made Baby Food Sweet Potato Pie Directions:
- Put sweet potatoes in the Turbo Steamer and steam.
- Combine oat meal or rice cereal and water in the Baby Bullet
- Puree until you achieve your desired consistency
- Mix in yogurt (For babies 8 months and older only)
Apple Walnut Puree Home Made Baby Food Recipe
Apple Walnut Puree Ingredients:
- 2 Apples, cored & peeled (for example: Pink Lady, Fuji or Gala varieties work well)
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts, shelled & halved
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
Apple Walnut Puree Directions:
- Add apples and walnuts in the Turbo Steamer.
- Cook until apples are fork tender.
- Put apples, walnuts, cinnamon and 3 tbsp of the water into The Baby Bullet
- Puree until smooth.
- Cool and serve.
Find additional Baby Bullet recipes here.
Find a detailed review on The Original Baby Bullet™ here. It is more than a typical blender, it is a 22 piece baby food making system that is easy to operate. Making home made baby food with the Baby Bullet gives your baby the healthiest, all natural foods possible, plus it is less expensive than jarred baby food.
Buy The Original Baby Bullet
Purchase The Original Baby Bullet™ 22-piece system for $59.97 on MyBabyBullet.com, at Bed Bath and Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Babies R Us and other fine realtors.
Win The Original Baby Bullet (Cl0sed)
You have the chance to win your own Original Baby Bullet!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on December 22, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Baby Bullet who provided the products for review and giveaway.