Babies and toddlers are mesmerized by balls, especially when they are poppin up, droppin down, and making music! The Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper is practically guaranteed to make your child giggle with delight. I know this because we had a similar Hasbro toy for my kids when they were younger and it was their favorite toy! Now, Hasbro has turned this delightful toy into even more fun by making it the shape of a friendly elephant with 3 modes of play!
Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper Review
This toy will give your child some active play as they learn cause and effect, hand-eye coordination, and object permanence. Who knew learning could be so much fun!? Your child will quickly learn that every time they drop one of the 5 balls into the elephant’s hand, it will then return popping out of the elephants’ trunk! There is no better reward than that!
Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper grows with your child too with 3 ways to play with the 360 degree rotating trunk!
- Babies as young at 9 months can sit and play with this toy. The balls will pop up, land in the elephant’s ear, and roll back down into his belly, ready for more fun.
- Babies and Toddlers can enjoy watching continuous play if you turn the trunk to point to the orange arm. It will automatically feed the elephant with balls over and over!
- Encourage crawling by turning the trunk to point forward, the balls will pop out and into the room for your child to chase. It is always exciting to see where they will end up!
- For the most variety, turn the trunk to the center, it will do a combination of all 3 ways!
Video Review of Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper
Buy Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper
You can buy the Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper on the Hasbro website for $29.99 and in stores nationwide including Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, KMart, and on Amazon.com.
Don’t forget the batteries, it takes 4 “D” batteries.
Win Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper (Cl0sed)
Hasbro is giving you the chance to win your own Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on November 1, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Hasbro who provided the products for review and giveaway.