Make plans now to attend the Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale this Friday, Sept 17 and Saturday Sept 18th in Medina, OH. Make the most out of your Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale by following these simple tips.
Big Red Wagon Consignment Shopping Tips
- Bring a wagon, stroller, or laundry basket to hold your deals so your arms don’t feel like they are going to break from holding all of the clothes, toys, games, movies, etc that you find.
- Shop before everyone else by being a volunteer before the event.
- Shop without children, this is ideal for you to shop the best deals but not required by Big Red Wagon
- Make a list of items needed with amounts and sizes per child
- Play Clothes
- School Clothes
- Church Clothes
- Special Event & Holiday Clothes
- Shoes for the above
- Jackets & Coats
- Sports clothing and gear
- Toys, Games, Gifts, Furniture, etc
- Plan ahead and purchase larger sizes. Kids grow quickly, the size they wear in September may not be the same size they are wearing in March when they will still need warm clothes!
- Set a budget. Just because you find great deals doesn’t mean it is a good deal if you don’t need everything, stick to the list above.
- Allow yourself time to shop, you don’t want to feel rushed and miss out.
- If you like something, put it in your basket because if you leave it and decide to come back to it, it might be gone. You can always sort through and return anything you decide against later.
- Do your homework and know the prices of various items and brands new in stores so you don’t overpay at the sale.
- Bring your child’s measurements. Sizes vary by brands. You could also take a piece of string and measure your child’s pants from the waist to the bottom to match up to those at the sale.
- Take advantage of the 2nd day 50% off sale. Selection will be limited so buy what you love the first day and come back the 2nd day for play clothes!
Medina Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale
Buy guaranteed in season clothes in good condition at a fraction of the price of stores. Some clothes even still have store tags! You will find Maternity, Baby, Kid, and Teen Clothing neatly organized and tagged for easy shopping. Everything is arranged by size and gender too so you won’t waste your time sorting through clothes!
The Big Red Wagon is known for selling high quality consignments in a well organized planned event. Bring your laundry basket and fill it up at the sale! Every single item is checked to be in good quality – no stains, tears, smells, etc.
You can also find 1,000’s of square feet of toys, furniture, baby gear, maternity needs, and more. Come early for the best selection! Click here to see a list of great items you can expect to find at the Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale! No need to rush to the ATM, they accept not only cash but also M/C, Visa, and Discover in one shopping line.
Friday, September 17, 2010 10am – 7pm
Saturday, September 18, 2010 8am – 1pm (1/2 price sale)
Medina County Fairgrounds Community Center
735 Lafayette Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Upcoming Local Big Red Wagon Sales
Akron/Canton: Saturday, October 23 from 10am-8pm and Sunday, October 24 from Noon-4pm at the Weekend Mall located near the Chapel Hill Mall.
Berea: October 8 & 9, 2010 at teh Commercial Building at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds
Questions? Find all the details on The Big Wagon website or contact the Big Red Wagon.
This was not a paid post. The Big Red Wagon is a promotional partner of AkronOhioMoms.com.
One thought on “Consignment Shopping Tips for the Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale next week in Medina”
This is a great oppertunity. Thanks for letting me know. I live in Medina and hven’t heard anything about this event, thanks again!