If you are looking for a special Christmas gift for ladies and girls this year, check out Heart On Your Sleeve Designs. They have a beautiful collection of jewelry that expresses your style and interests such as sports, vacation, outdoors, and even a blessed section to reflect your faith. What drew me to the site was their Christmas Collection of Jewelry.
Christmas Jewelry Collection Review
I love giving gifts with meaning at Christmas. I am especially interested in giving my children gift that reflect the true meaning of Christmas. This year, I gave my 3 year old daughter an early Christmas gift from Heart on Your Sleeve Designs. I selected the Snowman Silver Toned Necklace with pearl. Notice the scripture on the packaging? It has the very Christmas fitting verse from Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you, He is Christ the Lord! Although the necklace itself doesn’t have scripture, the gift reminds the receiver of the true reason for Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ.
My daughter loves snowmen. In fact, it was the very first recognizable picture she ever drew. There are also many other Christmas necklaces for ladies and children to choose from including candy canes, snowflakes, and more. If scripture is not something you wish to have imprinted on your gift, you can receive your Christmas jewelry without it printed on the packaging.
Elizabeth really loved receiving this early Christmas gift. If you practice St. Nicholas traditions, this would be an excellent St. Nicholas gift so your loved one can enjoy wearing their holiday jewelry before Christmas.
Like I said, Heart on Your Sleeve Designs offers not only a nice selection of Christmas Jewelry but also for other interests. All necklaces can come with or without scripture printed on the packaging. For ladies of faith that want to express their faith through their jewelry, check out their Blessed Collection of Christian Jewelry and clothing.
Buy Christmas Necklaces
You can buy your Christmas Necklaces and other jewelry on the Heart On Your Sleeve Designs Website. The Snowman Silver Toned Necklace is just $9.99. With a great price like this, you can afford to buy Christmas Jewelry for everyone as Christmas gifts or as Stocking gifts.
Win Snowman Silver Toned Necklace (Closed)
Updated: 12-8-10 Winner Announced: Lauren
Heart On Your Sleeve Designs is offering one lucky winner their own Snowman Silver Toned Necklace.
To Enter: You must visit must visit the Heart On Your Sleeve Designs Website and tell us what you would like to buy as a Christmas present this year.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” Heart On Your Sleeve Designs on Facebook (tell them AkronOhioMoms.com sent you is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 extra entries every day, comment on my post (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: You could win $5,000 when you vote for mommy blogger Cindy Orley Cheesecake recipe http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Lil’ Burrito Kids Clothing from www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries each, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us and Heart On Your Sleeve Designs Website
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on December 7, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Heart On Your Sleeve Designs who provided the products for review & giveaway.