We in the Akron, Ohio area are bemoaning the fact that we’ve got NO SNOW! Just rain, rain, rain. And chances are, we’ll have little or no snow for Christmas. Bah Humbug! Somehow, singing “I’m Dreaming of a Wet Christmas” just isn’t the same.
My kids are SO ready for a huge snow storm, getting all their snow gear on, and heading out for a monster snow ball fight. Alas, it looks like we’ll be waiting a while before we can do that. In the meantime, I’ve got a fun way to have an indoor snowball fight – you can even recycle some of your Christmas gift wrappings to add to your snowless snowball arsenal!
Snowless Snowball Fight
- Cut sheets of tissue paper in half width-wise.
- Ball them up into snowball shapes.
- Have your kids, family, or friends stand across from each other.
- Lay the snowless snowballs in between the “players.”
- On three, start throwing!
We did this at my daughter’s preschool Christmas party today, and it was a hit. Not sure who had more fun: the kids, or the moms that participated! LOL! Best of all, these snowballs don’t melt, are easy to clean up, and don’t hurt when you get hit with them. Enjoy!