The focus on Valentine’s Day is usually on romantic love. However, I learned early on when my kids were in preschool that it is also about our children. Don’t forget your baby this Valentine’s Day. One of the sweetest times with my children is story time. We’ve always ended the day reading together and snuggling.
We love opening up a new book to read together (and reread 1,000 times more), however books can be quite expensive. I love shopping at Kohl’s for books and matching plush and toys through their Kohl’s Cares program. Each book and gift item is just $5 each.
The Kohl’s Cares spring collection is the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with your baby. Choose from these popular titles:
- The Cat in the Hat bilingual book and Cat in the Hat toy
- The Sneetches book and Sneetch toy
- Thidwick the Big-Hearted Moose book and Thidwick toy
- Marvin K. Mooney Will You Please Go Now book and Marvin toy
- And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street book and Giraffe toy
- Color with Mom coloring book
- 101 Coolest Science Experiments book
- Happy Little Rabbit bundle
Kohl’s Cares partners with over 160 hospitals across the country educating parents and kids about living healthy, injury prevention, immunization, asthma, infant care, and more.
The Kohl’s Cares collection is available at all Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com now through early April.
Be sure to follow Kohl’s on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.