You won’t want to miss the LEGO® KidsFest Tour as it stops in Cleveland, Ohio on November 4-6, 2011. It will be 300 Acres of Hands-On LEGO fun for all ages at the I-X Center! This event has something for every age and skill level.
LEGO Attractions at LEGO KidsFest in Cleveland, Ohio I-X Center
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- Mystery Mural: Help reveal the image by building a piece of a giant mural
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: Build your own creation and add to a custom map of the U.S.
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: offers LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods for purchase
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- LEGO Universe: become a custom LEGO Minifigure in this multiplayer online game
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
What ages are good for LEGO KidsFest?
LEGO KidsFest is for families that like to have fun together! This event is for families with kids of all ages as well as fun for grown up LEGO fans!
A word from Vince Rubino, LEGO events managers.
We’re bringing so many activities for (Cleveland)-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
What could be better than having a day devoted to family fun?! This is an excellent day out with your family for both boys and girls. There are so many events and activities centered on younger kids these days, it’s nice to see an event that has something for the younger kids (like the DUPLO activities) while at the same time has a lot to offer to older kids, teens, and young adults!
Buy LEGO KidsFest Tickets
The LEGO KidsFest Tour has sold out in other cities, buying advance tickets is strongly encouraged! There are 5 LEGO KidsFest sessions offered in Cleveland, Ohio, all 5 are the same.
Friday, November 4, 2011: 4:00pm – 8:30 pm
Saturday, November 5, 2011: Session I 9:00am – 1:30pm
Saturday, November 5, 2011: Session II 3:00pm – 7:30pm
Sunday, November 6, 2011:Session I 9:00am – 1:30pm
Sunday, November 6, 2011: Session II 3:00pm – 7:30pm
You can buy LEGO KidsFest tickets on the LEGO KidsFest website for $20 for adults and $18 for kids ages 3-17, Kids under 3 are free.
1 I-X Center Drive
Cleveland , OH 44135
Win LEGO KidsFest Tickets ($100 value) (Closed)
LEGO KidsFest Tour is offering you the chance to win 4 Tickets to LEGO KidsFest in Cleveland, Ohio on Sunday, November 6, 2011: Session II 3:00pm – 7:30pm.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 21, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to LEGO KidsFest who provided the tickets for review and giveaway.