Tired of throwing out dried up play doh? Revive it with new ingredients this simple recipe.
- Old Play doh (about 5 containers worth or more)
- about 1-1/2 cups water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- food coloring, if desired
- Mix together in microwave safe dish.
- Put dish in the microwave for 5 1/2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the dish from the microwave, it may be HOT.
- Dump play dough in strainer over sink.
- Cool play doh.
- Mush together your reconstituted play doh.
- Add food color, if desired.
Comment Via Facebook