New Year’s Eve is a time of reflection. I thought I’d revisit the most popular blog posts of 2011. If you missed some, now is the time to get caught up on what everyone is reading and enjoying on AkronOhioMoms.com.
What was your favorite or most useful post?
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Packit Personal Cooler Lunch Bag keeps food cold for 10 hours!
- How to Install Luxury Vinyl Tile with Grout
- I’m obsessed with my personalized Erin Condren Life Planner
- Newest Collectable Toys for Kids – The Trash Pack Trashies
- Geauga Lake Wildwater Kingdom Review & Coupon
- What does “I am ____ weeks and craving ___” Facebook status mean?
- Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Protect Infant Car Seat & Clic It! Universal Carrier Stroller Review
- Earth Fare All Natural Supermarket in Fairlawn, Ohio Review
- Total House Remodel
- Best List of Apple Orchards in Akron, Ohio and Summit, Medina, Portage, and Wayne Counties
Top YouTube Videos of 2011
All of our YouTube videos can be found here, become a subscriber to be the first to see our videos. These are our Top You Tube Videos of 2011. Did you have a favorite video?
- PLAY-DOH MEGA FUN FACTORY Playset Hands On Review
- Kung Zhu
- Littlest Pet Shop Petriplets and Furreal Friends Snuggimals
- The Trash Pack Trashies Video Review
- ZIllions Savings Goal ATM Bank in action
- KNEX Mario Kart Wii Mario & Standard Kart and Luigi & Standard Bike Building Sets
- Logitech Webcam C510
- Kung Zhu Tanks.AVI
- Cedar Point Woodstock Express.AVI
- Cedar Point Jr Gemini.AVI
Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
As 2012 is upon us, it is often a time of making New Years Resolutions and reflections on the previous year. Last Year, the Top New Year’s Resolutions for 2011 were:
- Lose Weight
- Get Organized
- Spend Less Save More
- Enjoy Life to the Fullest
- Stay Fit and Healthy
- Learn Something Exciting
- Quit Smoking
- Help Others in Their Dreams
- Fall in Love
- Spend More Time with Family
Likely, at least one of those is on your list too. What are your New Year’s Resolutions? I use to make New Year’s Resolutions, there is something exciting about a new start and making goals. Like most, my New Year’s Resolutions don’t make it much past New Year’s Eve but it is fun anyway. This year probably won’t be any different for me although I do think it is a great time to start fresh.
My dad is a pastor. When growing up, we moved quite a bit. Each time, it was a new start for me. Like opening a brand new pack of crayons with all the sharp points, I could start new. As exciting as it was, it was also down right scarey to make new friends, be in a new house, in a new town, with new teachers, etc… But it did me good, made me a better person. I think this year, I’ll try to get out of my little comfort zone that I’ve gotten into. I think it is good to stretch a bit. I’m not sure what that will mean lived out but I’d like to think that I could make a difference in other people’s lives.
This blog has been a complete joy to see blossom into what it has become. I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts with everyone. I enjoy having Beth, Veronica, Jo, and Susan share their varying viewpoints and life experiences as well. We are all just Akron Ohio Moms, like you, on a journey through motherhood and life. Thanks for coming along with us on this ride.
Happy New Year to you and your family!
We love to hear from you!
Please comment below. What are your New Year’s Resolutions? What was your favorite or most useful post on AkronOhioMoms.com? Did you have a favorite AkronOhioMoms.com video?