We love Phineas and Ferb and the gang around this house and can’t wait to see what they will be up to during their Summer vacation. Today I was able to take my family and my two nephews to see Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever and we had such a fun time! All of the characters of the hit TV show Phineas and Ferb captivated the audience with dancing and songs while trying to keep away the evil Dr. Doofenshmirt (Candace too) from ruining their Summer plans!
T-boy and his cousins were thoroughly entertained as was the hubby and I! Even J-Girl who is 2, loved the singing and bright costumes the talented dancers wore throughout the show!
Summer Fun with Phineas and Ferb
If you are looking for a fun family activity (warm too) for tomorrow then head on over to see Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever! This fun and wholesome show will be sure to entertain kids of all ages. Prepare to be taken on a high-energy ride that is part action adventure and part rock concert as they sing their hit songs such as “Gitchee Gitchee Goo,” “Squirrels in My Pants,” “Backyard Beach,” “Everything’s Better with Perry” “Busted,” “Today is Gonna Be a Great Day,” and “Summer Belongs to You.”[AMAZONPRDUCT=B003B5EQ7E]
Things I loved about the Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever!
- Perfect run time of 1.5 hours with a nice intermission for potty breaks and getting snacks
- Phineas and Ferb brought all their friends with them (Perry,Candace,Isabella, Baljeet, Buford and more!)
- The characters interacted with the audience and we were able to participate in a few of the acts/songs
- Very enthusiastic dancers with bright costumes and props
- Amazing props and inventive special effects are used in the show while also utilizing a large interactive digital screen
- Story line was positive and fun while incorporating favorite songs from the television show, dancing and high energy moves from cast dance members and a PERFECT ENDING to Phineas and Ferb’s Summer!!
- Ticket prices are right on mark for those of us watching our budgets! 🙂
Buy Phineas and Ferb Tickets for Cleveland Show:
Disney’s Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever! will be Live in Cleveland, Ohio Sunday, October 30, 2011 for 2 shows: 1PM and 4 PM at the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio. You can buy tickets on the Wolstein website.
Ticket Pricing: Front Row: $48, VIP: $38, $25, $20, $15
Cleveland State University
2000 Prospect Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Feld Entertainment who provided the tickets for review.