I have exciting news to share! Next week, I will be going to Walt Disney Studios in sunny Los Angeles to celebrate the upcoming In-Home releases of FROZEN and THE PIRATE FAIRY!
I couldn’t be more excited to be invited by Disney to attend the #PirateFairyBloggers trip to LA. I hope you’ll join me during this event as I will be sharing socially through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Join the conversation with hashtags #PirateFairyBloggers and #FrozenBluray next Monday, Feb 10th – Wednesday, Feb 12th.
During this 3 day trip, I will be sharing with you interviews with the filmmakers and the creative teams that bring these films to life! I can’t wait to check out behind-the-scenes of the making of Disney FROZEN and THE PIRATE FAIRY, releasing April 1st. Also, I will be getting more of the inside scoop on SAVING MR BANKS. I just loved the end of the movie when they played actual recordings with P.L. Travers, I’ll be able to listen to more!
I will be in good company with 24 other bloggers from across the country too! We will be staying at the beautiful Sheraton Universal Hotel, which is the prime location for sightseeing in Universal City, shopping on Rodeo Drive, and of course, visiting Disneyland.
The folks form Disney are keeping us very busy on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I’ll do my sightseeing and souvenir shopping on Monday! I can’t wait to thaw out from this Ohio FREEZING cold weather we are experiencing this winter! My kids are jealous that I’m going to CA, so I’ll have to be sure to bring home extra good Disney gifts!
Check out my fun-filled Schedule for next week!
Tuesday, February 11th
We will be traveling to Walt Disney Animation Studios to get a behind-the-scene look at two of my recent favorite movies, FROZEN and SAVING MR BANKS! I’ve been blogging about both movies often and can’t wait to share more after my trip!
- We will have a Q&A with FROZEN Director, Chris Buck and Producers, Jennifer Lee and Peter Del Vecho
- We will receive a hands-on demonstration of the Rigging process lead by Character TC Supervisor, Gregory Smith
- Voice-over recording session with FROZEN’S Audio Engineer, Gabe Guy – WOW! I wonder what I will sound like or look like as a Disney Character?! SO EXCITING!
- Visit the Walt Disney Studios lot to tour the Studio archives SAVING MR BANKS display and exhibit not open to the public. We will be able to even listen to the original P.L. Travers recordings – I can’t wait to hear this – loved the addition of this at the of movie SAVING MR BANKS in the theater.
Wednesday, February 12th
We will be taking a trip to DisneyToon Studios for a sneak peak of THE PIRATE FAIRY! It looks like an adventurous movie that both girls and boys will love with the combination of fairies and pirates!
- We will watch an advance screening of the THE PIRATE FAIRY! I am so excited to get a sneak look at it and then report back to everyone before it hits the shelves!
- We will meet with THE PIRATE FAIRY Director Peggy Holmes and Producer Jennifer Magee-Cook
- During our visit, we will see how “Zarina” came to life from character design to animation
I will be sharing all of the exciting adventure once I return, however, I hope you’ll join me live as I share socially throughout the entire trip on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, using hashtags #PirateFairyBloggers and #FrozenBluray
I received an all expense paid trip to facilitate a number of future Disney related posts.