It’s too late to have a yard sale this year. If you are like me, you have mounds of clothes that no longer fit your kids from last season. I always save them thinking that they look big enough for them to fit my kids next season, by next season my kids are giants! Make some money as you clean out the clutter in your closets at the Medina, Ohio Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale! Sell your fall and winter season clothing (from babies through teen sizes), shoes, Maternity and clothes. Sell the toys, furniture, baby gear, and equipment that your kids have outgrown too!
The sale is Friday, September 17 and Saturday, September 18, 2010 at the Medina County Fairgrounds. You have until Sunday, September 12th to turn in your seller registration. Sign up here! Please let them know that you found out about the sale through AkronOhioMoms.com.
Key information to know when becoming a Big Red Wagon Seller:
- Seller Fee: $25
- Seller Fee lowered to $10 if you refer someone else plus you get 5% more of your total sales
- Seller Fee lowered to $10 if you Volunteer to work the sale for 3 hours plus you get 5% more of your total sales (Sunday, September 12 at 11:59pm is deadline to sign up to volunteer.)
- Bring in only items in excellent condition with no signs of wear or tear.
- Wash and iron the clothes. Clean toys and equipment. The better your items look, the more you will sell.
- Hang all clothing or put in zip lock bag according to guidelines.
- Sell only Fall and Winter Items, click here for a list.
- Price your items about 1/4 – 1/2 the retail price of the item. Clothing size newborn – 2T will price lower due to high supply, items like large toys have a higher demand so you can price them higher. Click here for a guideline.
- The Big Red Wagon has easy software to enter your items and print tags for those items. You will login here to do this once you are registered. (Sunday, September 12 at 11:59pm is deadline to enter your items!)
- Schedule a drop off time and allow 40 minutes on Wednesday, September 15 between noon and 8pm or Thursday, September 16 between 9am – 2pm.
- Decide whether you will participate in the 1/2 off sale on the 2nd day.
- Enter Once and Sell at All – With this option, you can keep tags on all the items you don’t sell at the Medina location and pass it on to the next sale without needing to re-tag! (Must be within the same season.) Next Sales are Oct 8-9 in Berea and Oct 23 – 24 in Akron/Canton.
- Donate or Pick up your items on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 5pm – 6pm.
- Collect your proceeds – your check will be mailed within 5 days of the sale.
Medina Big Red Wagon Consignment Sale
Friday, September 17, 2010 10am – 7pm
Saturday, September 18, 2010 8am – 1pm (1/2 price sale)
Medina County Fairgrounds Community Center
735 Lafayette Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
This was not a paid post. The Big Red Wagon is a promotional partner of AkronOhioMoms.com.