This is an easy alternative to an oil and vinegar salad dressing. This Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing recipe is delicious with a fresh spinach or leafy green salad.
Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup or pancake syrup (I use Log Cabin)
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp white pepper (I used McCormick black pepper that I had on hand.)
- 1/2 c canola or olive oil
- 1/4 c natural rice vinegar (I use Nakano Rice Vinegar)
Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe Instructions
- Whisk together Dijon mustard, rice vinegar, syrup, and Nielsen-Massey’s Almond and Vanilla Extracts.
- Add little salt and pepper, whisk.
- Toss with spinach or leafy green salad.
I received Nielsen Massey extracts to facilitate this post. The Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe is courtesy of Nielsen Massey, slightly altered.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Nielsen Massey who provided the products for review.
Comment Via Facebook