Sliders are the perfect party food for all ages.Here is an easy recipe that is satisfying, taste great, and easy to prepare. Recipe is courtesy of Byron’s BBQ. Byron’s BBQ offers hickory-smoked BBQ pork at your local Sam’s Club. This recipe is easy.
BBQ Sliders Ingredients:
- Byron’s BBQ Tray (4lbs makes 30-60 sliders)
- 1 slider burger roll (dinner rolls can be used) per slider (30-60 per tray)
- Bagged cabbage mix
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp celery seed
- Dash of salt and pepper
BBQ Sliders Directions:
- Warm Byron’s BBQ Tray according to package. You may thaw the BBQ the night before or cook frozen. Cook 70-90 minutes at 350 degrees, if frozen.
- Prepare Cabbage Slaw by combining all ingredients, minus BBQ and rolls.
- Add 1-2 oz BBQ to each slider roll, top with cole slaw and top of slider roll.
Comment Via Facebook