Are you trying to provide your family with a healthier, organic lifestyle? Perhaps you have a child with a food allergy and don’t know where to start to find healthy, safe foods and snacks. Maybe you want to share your organic lifestyle with friends and family through healthy, organic gifts?
Happy Belly Bags offer fun tote bags full of healthy, organic products to use at home or as gifts for people with food intolerance, diseases, or dietary style. They offer several different collections for Kids, Toddlers, and even Energy Kits for Moms!
Gluten-Free Toddler Belly Bag Review
I recently was able to sample the Gluten-Free Toddler Belly Bag. Even though my kids are now in preschool and elementary school, they still enjoyed the delicious variety of snacks.
The Gluten-Free Toddler Belly Bag contains:
- Nature’s Path Organic Whole O’s Cereal
- Nature’s Path Organic Animal Cookies
- Snikiddy Cheddar Cheese Fries
- Funky Monkey Carnaval Freeze Dried Fruit
- Hot Kid Strawberry Toddler Mum Mums
- Peter Rabbit Organic Apple and Grape Fruit Snack Puree
- Peter Rabbit Organic Strawberry and Banana Fruit Snack Puree
- Plum Organics Berry Fiddlesticks
- Betty Lou’s Cherry Fruit Bar
- Betty Lou’s Strawberry Fruit Bar
- Betty Lou’s Blueberry Fruit Bar
- Annie’s Homegrown Gluten Free Mac & Cheese
- Brothers-All-Natural Strawberry Fruit Crisps
Even though we don’t need to abide by a glueten-free diet, there is nothing wrong with eating healthy foods. I liked that the bags had a good assortment of foods to be used as meals as well as for snacks.
I have been giving my kids snacks from the belly bag in their lunch boxes. They have enjoyed the variety and I have liked offering a healthy snack for them. It is so hard to find healthy snacks for kids every single day of the week!
How I would use the Happy Belly Bags
It was nice to get a sampling of products that are healthy for my kids. I think this is a great way to introduce healthy, organic foods to your family all at once. If I knew a friend or family member that was diagnosed with a disease or disorder that diet could help, I would consider giving a Happy Belly Bag as a gift. This would be a super gift for someone in the hospital, recovering at home, or new moms too.
Buy Gluten-Free Toddler Belly Bag
You can buy the Gluten-Free Toddler Belly Bag on the Belly Bag website for $49.99.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Happy Belly Bag who provided the products for review.