I found an easy tutorial on the Pillsbury website on How to Grill Pizza. It was so easy and taste so amazing that I had to share with you!
How to Grill Pizza
This is my first attempt at grilling pizza. I used an indoor grill but you can also use an outdoor grill as well.[slickr-flickr tag=grillpizza]
- Warm up the grill, spray with oil.
- Unroll pizza dough onto foil that is greased with cooking spray. I used the new Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust Dough with my Cookina sheet since it requires no sprays and is non-stick.
- Invert the dough onto your grill rack. See in the pictures how easily it slides off the Cookina sheets?
- Cook your dough until it is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes.
- Flip your dough and grill the other side. A large spatula works well for flipping.
- Remove from grill and load up with toppings. I used the Crispy Grilled Italian Pizza Recipe that I found on the Pillsbury website. You can use any recipe you’d like.
- Lower the heat on your BBQ
- Return the pizza to your grill, cover, and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Before this experience, I never knew how to grill pizza. I was so surprised at how quick and easy it was! Like I said, I used the New Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust, it is made wit Whole Grain. It makes pizza-making quick, easy, and delicious. Below are the simple ingredients I used for my Italian Cheese Pizza.
The Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust dough was easy to work with to grill pizza. I’m sure it is equally as easy to prepare with for traditional bked pizza.
The Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust offers an authentic pizza crust taste that my whole family enjoyed. Even with the simple Italian cheese pizza recipe that I prepared, the crust really set the stage for a delicious meal. I really like that it is made with whole grain too, giving my family 16 grams of whole grain per serving. Try it for dinner tonight!
Like Pillsbury on Facebook
Follow Pillsbury on Twitter
Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust Coupon
You can download a $1.25 off Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust coupon here!
Buy New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust
You can buy the Buy New Pillsbury® Artisan Pizza Crust at your local grocery store. I had a difficult time finding the product last month since it is brand new. However, I am now starting to see it everywhere locally including Acme and Giant Eagle.
Win Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust Prize Pack and $10 Gift Card
You have the chance to win a Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust Prize Pack and $10 Gift Card!
- VIP coupon for New Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain
- $10 gift card
- Baking sheet
- Oven mitt
- Pizza cutter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule applies. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 22, 2012 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Disclosure: The product, gift pack, information, and additional sample have been provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark