Stay healthy without packing on the pounds this Christmas season with Del Monte Fresh Produce! Follow the below tips on how to stay healthy during Christmas season. Del Monte fruits and veggies give your body the vitamins and energy you need for all the fun shopping, parties, and gatherings this season! Find healthy recipes on the Del Monte Fresh Produce website. Read below to see how you could win $50 in Del Monte produce!
How to Stay Healthy During Christmas Season
- Each fruit before heading to parties to curb your appetite
- Head for veggie tray for veggies (and vitamins) instead of cheeses and dips.
- Enjoy the grapes, not the cheese and crackers on the cheese platter
- Bring a fresh veggie or fruit platter to parties with low fat dip to ensure there will be a healthy option
- Serve home made salsa with baked chips
- Roast veggies in olive oil instead of sauteing in butter
- Go for a walk before or after the party meal with guests for fun socializing and to get your heart rate up.
- Be sure to workout even harder on party days
Win $50 Del Monte Fresh Produce
To encourage you to make those healthy choices for your family this Christmas season, Del Monte Fresh Produce is giving away 200 sets of $50 coupon booklets on the Del Monte Facebook page! Starting today, December 3, 2012, Del Monte fans have the chance to win 1 of the 200 books! Contest goes from today through December 14, 2012 with winners announced on December 16, 2012.