I enjoy trying new recipes and thankfully, so does my family. We were introduced to Thai Jasmine Rice by Success Rice. It is the only Jasmine boil-in-bag rice on the market, offering superior quality, soft, aromatic rice to complement any meal in just 10 minutes. I found some amazing looking recipes on the Success Rice website, including one for a Mango Rice dish I’m sharing with you.
Mango Rice Recipe
The Success Rice website has a wonderful collection of recipes for all tastes including their new Thai Jasmine Rice Boil-in-Bag. I found their Mango Chicken and Rice recipe and thought it sounded fantastic. I decided to air-fry chicken on the side instead of cooking it on the stove. Either way it is delicious.
Mango Rice Recipe Ingredients
- 1 bag Success® Jasmine Rice (Each box contains 4 bags and retails for about $3)
- 1/2 c red or purple onion, diced
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup hot mango chutney (optional)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Mango Rice Salad Recipe Instructions
1. Cook the Success Jasmine Rice – Place the bag of rice in water, bring to boil and cook for just 8 minutes
2. Saute onion and peppers in a little oil until tender. If you choose to go with the original recipe with chicken, you would cook the chicken first, then add the vegetables to the skillet.3. Mix together the cooked rice, onions, peppers, mano, and cilantro.
It was the perfect portion as a side dish for my family of 4. Each bag of Success Boil-in-Bag rice feeds 2 people as a main dish. I added air-fried chicken on the side. My kids and husband loved this recipe and requested it again! The Mango Rice recipe taste good cold the next day too. I’m going to make a double batch next time and send it to school with my kids for lunch too.
The Success Rice website has a lot of great recipes with rice to try utilizing their Jasmine, white, and brown rice. Many recipes can accommodate any rice flavor. Tonight, I’m making Creamy Chicken and Rice Popovers. They seem similar to my husband’s family Chicken Bundles recipe that my family loves.
I’ve never cooked with Jasmine rice until I tried this recipe so I had no idea what we were missing. The Success Thai Jasmine Rice is a delicate, fragrant long grain rice from Thailand. Enjoy alone or with recipes.
It is a sweet smelling rice that is an excellent accompaniment for Asian dishes but also works great in other recipes you enjoy. Try substituting it for white rice for a lighter, fluffier, sweeter rice. It is gluten-free, fat-free, sodium-free, and cholesterol-free, so it is a perfect choice for many that have dietary restrictions.
Like Success Rice on Facebook for the latest news, coupons, and more.
Sign up for the Riceipe Club for contest, coupons, and more.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Success Rice who provided the products for review.