Small Sliders are big these days! People love the novelty of the small size packed with great flavors of a large sandwich. Sliders are easy party food. If you like meatball subs, you’ll love this easy party recipe for Meatball Sliders. Recipe is courtesy of Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs. Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs are made with quality beef and real Italian ingredients for Authentic Italian Meatballs that are fully cooked for your convenience. Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs are available at your local Sam’s Club. This recipe is easy.
Meatball Sliders Ingredients:
- Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs (1 package has 160 meatballs, this recipe calls for 2-3 meatballs per slider)
- Slider burger rolls (1 per sandwich, you may also use dinner rolls)
- Marinara sauce (1 Tbsp per sandwich)
- Mozzarella cheese slices (1 per sandwich)
Meatball Sliders Directions:
- Cook meatballs by your method of choice: Bake 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or Cook in slow cooker for 3 hours on high or Stove top with 1 cup water bring to boil then reduce heat and cover for 15-20 minutes, drain water.
- Add 2 cooked meatballs to 1 slider
- Add 1 Tbsp marinara sauce
- Top with 1 slice Mozzarella cheese
- Top with slider bun
Also, check out the NY Times Best Selling Cookbook Author, Stephanie Ashcraft who wrote a book called 101 Things to do with Meatballs which features Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs!