The trusted name in crackers just got better! Triscuit just came out with a new brown rice line of crackers baked with 100% whole grain brown rice and wheat. They have 5 new flavors that add great new flavors to your snacking line up! We were given samples of each new flavor to try out to write this review. They are tasty and as a fancy appetizer too!
Triscuit Pepper Jack & Corn Salsa Topper Recipe
If you are looking for exciting new appetizers and snacks, check out the Triscuit recipes on Pinterest. I tried out the Triscuit Pepper Jack & Corn Salsa Topper Recipe and it was a huge hit! It was simple to make but full of fantastic flavor! You can’t stop with just one! This is hardly a “recipe” since it is so simple, however it is sometimes the most simple recipes that are the most enjoyed by all!
Triscuit Pepper Jack & Corn Salsa Topper Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Box of Brown Rice baked with Red Bean Triscuit Savory Red Bean Crackers
- 6 oz. pepper Jack cheese, cut into 45 thin slices
- 6 Tbsp. corn and black bean salsa
Triscuit Pepper Jack & Corn Salsa Topper Recipe Instructions
- Assemble! Place a thin slice of cheese on the Triscuit, then salsa.
New Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers
The new Brown Rice Triscuit starts with 100 % whole grain brown rice and wheat. Then they add exciting new flavors to give your cracker experience something new and exciting. (Can you tell I love to try new things?!)
The new Brown Rice Triscuit comes in 5 new flavors:
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Tomato & Sweet Basil
- Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Red Bean seasoned with Savory Red Bean
- Brown Rice Triscuit baked with Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion
I also like that the Brown Rice Triscuit contains No high fructose corn syrup, No hydrogenated oil, No cholesterol and No artificial flavors.
I had a few people over last night and served the Pepper Jack & Corn Salsa Topper recipe with the Brown Rice baked with Red Bean Triscuit Savory Red Bean Crackers above. I also had a bowl of the Brown Rice Triscuit seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper out with a seafood dip. People enjoyed both varieties with the dips and alone! They are great for snacking on and for entertaining!
Buy Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers
You can buy Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers are available in the cracker aisle at retailers nationwide and sell for a suggested retail price of $3.69.
Win Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers
You have the chance to win 5 boxes of Triscuit Brown Rice Crackers!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on May 16, 2013 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Triscuit who provided products for review and giveaway.