SMITH’S Holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake Recipe is similar to SMITH’S Eggnog Spice Cake Recipe but made from scratch with the inclusion of an amazing cranberry-pecan filling!
SMITH’S Holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake with Cranberry-Pecan Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 c Butter
- 1 c Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 c SMITH’S Premium Eggnog
- 2 c Flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 c Canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c Chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 c Powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP SMITH’S Premium Eggnog
- 1/2 c Pecans, chopped
SMITH’S Holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake with Cranberry-Pecan Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour an eight-cup bundt pan.
- Prepare filling and set aside: Combine 1 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce (using as many of the whole berries as possible), 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Prepare cake batter: Combine softened butter, sugar and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add SMITH’S Premium Eggnog and blend.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and mix into the eggnog mixture. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl often to be sure all the ingredients are well-mixed.
- Pour about half the batter into the prepared bundt pan.
- Drop the filling by spoonfuls into the batter, taking care not to let the filling touch the pan so that the cake will bake around the filling and the filling will not show through.
- Top with the remaining cake batter.
- Bake 350 for about 40 minutes or until toothpick (or uncooked piece of spaghetti) comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 20 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Let the cake cool completely before adding the glaze.
Like SMITH’S on Facebook
Follow SMITH’S on Twitter
Buy SMITH’S Eggnog
Learn more about SMITH’S Eggnog. You can buy SMITH’S Premium Eggnog for around $2.99 – $3.39 throughout the region. Not sure if SMITH’S Eggnog is in your area? Call 800-776-7076 to find out.
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to SMITH’S who provided the recipes and products for review.
Comment Via Facebook