Specialty coffees are very popular these days. Make your own with this Spiced Coffee with Cinnamon Whipped Cream Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis for Target. This recipe would would warm up any cold Winter’s night or holiday party. This recipe is easy.
Spiced Coffee with Cinnamon Whipped Cream Recipe
Recipe Courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Spiced Coffee with Cinnamon Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup brewed Giada De Laurentiis for Target Giada Blend Coffee
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp confectioners’ sugar
Spiced Coffee with Cinnamon Whipped Cream Instructions
- Combine granulated sugar and ½ cup of water in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat then reduce to low.
- Add allspice, cinnamon, & ginger.
- Simmer for 5 minutes (until sugar is dissolved)
- Take sauce pan off the heat.
- In a heat proof pitcher, add the boiling water to the coffee.
- Divide it among four 6 – 8 oz cups.
- Add 2 TBSP of the spiced syrup to each cup and stir to combine.
- Beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form with electric mixer.
- Add confectioners’ sugar, beat until stiff.
- Top each cup of coffee with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon.
- May also garnish with cinnamon stick.
If you like the Moose Mug that is shown above, you can buy it on Amazon.com.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Giada De Laurentiis for Target and received product samples to facilitate my review.
Comment Via Facebook