Ice cream is ice cream, right? Not at all. Haagen-Daz ice cream is made like no other®. Not only does Haagen-Daz use only the finest and purest ingredients but they pride themselves in creating one-of-a-kind flavor combinations. You can taste the difference. This year, Haagen-Dazs introduced 5 new flavors that you’ve gotta try.
New Haagen-Daz Ice Cream Flavors
These new flavors delight your senses with your favorite combinations not generally found in ice cream.
Haagen-Dazs® Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream: Apple ice cream and diced fresh apple swirled with caramel and chunks of flaky pie crust. Flavor Top Notes: Ripe apple, buttery cinnamon. Flavor Finish Notes: Tart, sweet apple, smooth caramel.
- Haagen-Dazs® Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream: Dense blueberry ice cream with rich, buttery cobbler crust crumbles. Flavor Top Notes: Bright, ripe blueberries. Flavor Finish Notes: Sweet cream, tart fruit, buttery cobbler crust.
- Haagen-Dazs® Cranberry Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream: Rich, creamy pumpkin ice cream is balanced with swirls of tart cranberry filling, then lightly spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg – a holiday classic. Flavor Top Notes: Warm pumpkin pie, a zing of nutmeg. Flavor Finish Notes: Tangy cranberry with a hint of spice.
- Haagen-Dazs® Sweet Chai Latte Ice Cream: Aromatic chai tea with rich, creamy ice cream. Flavor Top Notes: Warm cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and anise. Flavor Finish Notes: Mellow cream with a tingle of lingering spice.
- Haagen-Dazs® Spiced Peach Crumble Ice Cream (Walmart exclusive): Peak-flavor peaches are cooked to perfection, lightly spiced and stirred into sweet cream with nuggets of buttery crust. Flavor Top Notes: Fruity peaches, warm nutmeg and cinnamon. Flavor Finish Notes: Lingering butter and sweet summer peach.
Haagen-Daz Ice Cream Review
It’s a tough job but someone has to do it. My family was able to review some delicious Haagen-Daz all natural ice cream in the 14 oz size. This is the perfect size for my family to share a container for a bedtime snack. We bought 5 of our favorite family friendly ice cream flavors: Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Strawberry, Vanilla Swiss Almond, Butter Pecan, and Vanilla Chocolate Chip. As a special treat, we opened them all, grabbed some spoons and dug in. My kids thought it was a riot to be allowed to do this. Isn’t what summer is all about? Enjoying the simple pleasures of life together as a family?[slickr-flickr tag=haagendazs]
I am adding the 2 new flavors of Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream and Spiced Peach Crumble Ice Cream to my shopping list for this week. I can’t wait to try them.
Buy Haagen-Daz Ice Cream
You can buy Haagen-Daz nationwide, find your favorite flavor at a store near you here. Hurry! These new flavors are here for a limited time. available: Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream is available February to September 2011, Sweet Chai Latte Ice Cream is available February to September 2011, and Blueberry Crumble Ice Cream is available February 2011 -December 2011.
Win Haagen-Daz Ice Cream (Cl0sed)
Updated: 8/31/11 Winner Announced: Debbie Welchert
Haagen-Daz is generously providing one lucky winner Five 14-oz containers of Haagen-Daz Ice Cream!
Important Links to enter this contest:AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook, AkronOhioMoms.com on Twitter | AkronOhioMoms.com Google Friend Connect | Haagen-Daz Website | Haagen Daz on Facebook | Haagen Daz on Twitter
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule applies, so if you win this, you are still eligible to win again this month, so go ahead and enter! For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 29, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Haagen Daz who provided the products for review and giveaway.