I was excited to get the newest book from Chicken Soup for the Soul a Book of Miracles. It’s the kind of book that you can put on your coffee table and find that ANYONE that comes into your home, even a Kirby Vacuum Salesman, would open it up. Miracles are the coming to pass of something good by the hand of God when no other way could be possible. Whether it be the blessing of impossible children, the eradication of disease, or the salvation of your very own life- the delivery of miracles on this earth is truly a blessing.
With that said, you’ve gotta get your hands on a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Book of Miracles. It is 101 inspiring stories about individuals who have seeked intervention from above… and got it.
Here is a synopsis from Chicken Soup for the Soul website:
Everyone loves a good miracle story, and this book provides 101 true stories of healing, divine intervention, and answered prayers. These amazing stories prove that God is alive and very active in the world today, working miracles on our behalf. Regular people share their personal stories of God’s Divine intervention and healing power as He makes the impossible possible! The incredible accounts shared by people from all walks of life show His awesome love and involvement in our lives. This book of miracles will encourage, uplift, and recharge the faith of Christian readers.
This book is a page turner and tear jerker at times. Each chapter tells a new inspirational story about unbelievable miracles.
About Chicken Soup for the Soul series
Chicken Soup for the Soul offers heart warming stories on about every imaginable topic, interest and life circumstance for the past 15 years. Their books are great as an easy-read while being thought provoking and inspirational stories. Pick up a Chicken Soup for the Soul as a gift for someone special in your life, there is sure to be one that fits that person’s interest perfectly.
Buy Chicken Soup for the Soul A Book of Miracles
I recommend this book as a gift for mothers day, birthdays, get well soon, retirement, baby shower gift, Grandparent’s Day, and just because gifts. You can purchase Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Book of Miracles for about $10 at Amazon.
Win Chicken Soup for the Soul A Book of Miracles (Closed)
Updated: 9-29-10 Winners Announced: Congratulations, Gabrielle, Connie, and Jill you each won a copy of this book!
Thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul who will be giving away 3 copies of this book! This is one of the best Chicken Soup books so far, and we’re excited to get you this copy!!
To Enter: You must visit Chicken Soup for the Soul and leave one Comment Below on this blog about a book you would like to give as a gift to someone.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Chicken Soup for the Soul- Miracles https://www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 2 entries/day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status. Copy and paste: Vote for my friend Cindy Orley and win $5,000 http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- For 2 entries, comment on my (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us .
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Email 5 friends about this giveaway and CC me. I do not keep email addresses
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 27, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Chicken Soup for the Soul who supplied the products for review and giveaway.