Jeanne Benedict is a nationally renowned event planner. Her website is filled with fabulous recipes and ideas for parties of all kinds and every season. Jeanne Benedict has teamed up with Fling Bins to deliver tips on how to throw the perfect outdoor party.
- Treat your guests to kabobs at your next BBQ, which are easy to prepare and require minimal time on the grill. Wrap the ends of the kabob skewers with aluminum foil so they do not char while cooking.
- Create a condiment station with six to ten dipping sauces. The variety allows guests to choose their favorites and make each kabob distinctively their own!
- Combine décor with the menu. Fresh fruit displays are not only beautiful to the eye but it offers a fresh, healthy treat for guests.
- For an extra special gathering, place embellished glassware and place cards at each seating. You can find removable decals, stickers, craft paper and card stock at the local craft store to personalize each guest’s seat at the table.
- Provide convenient trash and recycling containers on-site, so you have less to worry about when clean up time comes around. Fling Bins encourages guests to separate items instead of combining the trash and recyclables. Your best summer option is Flings Pop-Up Trash and Recycling Bins. The attractive BBQ and Recycling designs are great for your outdoor get-together!
Buy Fling Bins Pop Up Trash & Recycling Bins
You can buy Fling Bins on the Fling Bins website or click below to order on Amazon.com. They can be ordered in a single pack and larger quantities. Single packs are just $3.99 each.
Win Fling Bins Pop Up BBQ & Recycling Bins (Closed)
Updated: Sept 1, 2010 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Kyla G, entry #45 you won!
Fling Bins has generously offered one lucky winner a BBQ theme Pop Up Trash Bin and a Recycling Bin.
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Fling Bins and leave one Comment Below on what is your favorite Jeanne Benedict Party tip or share your own party tip.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Fling Bins .
- “Like” Fling Bins on Facebook (they would love it if you posted a comment on your favorite party tip, but not required)
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- For 2 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post (You may only take credit for your post for one contest per comment, you may comment on multiple house remodel posts for multiple entries per contest.)
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen (You can do this daily for an extra entry every day.)
- For 2 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win Fling Birthday & Recycling Bins https://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/pop-up-trash-bins #contests #sweepstakes
- Vote for AkronOhioMoms.com on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here ( just click here, then click on the phrase “Cast A Vote”, nothing else required)
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- Become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Enter any other active contest and leave a comment on which one(s)
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
30-Day Winning Rule does NOT apply to this contest, anyone can win and still be eligible for all other contests. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. If you ever have any questions on entering to win, just ask cindy@ akronohiomoms .com.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Fling Bins who provided products for review & giveaway.
69 thoughts on “Fling Bins, Outdoor Party Tips from Jeanne Benedict Style”
it is always a good idea to get event planners when you want a good outcome for your planned event ,;.
Make most of the food a day in advance so you;re not rushed the day of the event.
I entered your K’Nex giveaway
My best party tip is to OVER Plan – that way if something doesn’t work out or take as long as you think it will, you have more activities to keep things going.
everyone bring a dish
I rated your site on top 100 mommy blogs.
I joined on gfc.
Whenever we have a party we have several trash cans labeled for glass, plastic, etc. It helps some.
I entered the KNex giveaway.
Picnic Blanket Station Ideas for Food, Drink, and Activities – Encourage guests to bring their creative best to this party with unique picnic blanket spreads that include Cold Soups, Patriotic Desserts, Red and Blue Sodas, and some fun Labor Day crafts.
I follow on GFC! (amweeks)
I voted for you on Top Baby blogs!
I follow you on twitter & tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/22112650213
I’m one of your facebook fans! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)
I’m a Flings Pop-up Recycling and Trash Bins! facebook fan! (Annmarie Dipasqua Weeks)
I love her tip of Creating a condiment station with six to ten dipping sauces!
I’m a GFC follower!
I rated you on Top 100 Mommy Blogs!
I voted on Top Baby Blogs!
I’m a Fling Bins FB fan!
I like to always make sure I pick food that can be made in advance and heated up or is quick and easy to prepare on the grill, no spending the whole party in the kitchen!
Entered the Win! Biggest Loser Cal Max Electronic Scale Review & Giveaway
Google Friend Connected
Following you on Twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/loadsoffreebies/status/22064981277
Comment #10 on https://www.akronohiomoms.com/reviews-and-shopping/reviews/how-to-choose-the-best-bathtub-faucet-for-kids/ (#2)
Comment #10 on https://www.akronohiomoms.com/reviews-and-shopping/reviews/how-to-choose-the-best-bathtub-faucet-for-kids/ (#1)
“Liked” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook
“Liked” Fling Bins on Facebook
Blog Post #5
Blog Post #4
Blog Post #3
Blog Post #2
Blog Post #1
My party tip is to keep the garbage and recycle bins close and very clearly labeled, preferably in totally different colors.
Yes, Wehaf, that is ALWAYS a problem with napkins and outdoor picnics! Good tip.
My best tip is to provide napkins in a weighted napkin holder so they don’t fly away!
I posted on Google Buzz.
I follow with GFC.
I voted for you on Top Baby Blogs.
I follow and tweeted: http://twitter.com/TibMay/status/21720990126
I google buzzed
I “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook
I “Like” Fling Bins on Facebook
If your party has favors, always get the same types for all the kids. No one feels bad and there’s no fighting.
Jumbo Shrimp Scampi Kabobs – don’t overcook the shrimp.
ALWAYS HAVE A LITTLE EXTRA FOOD
instaed of paper plates- buy plastic washables if you have alot of pinics
entered pop up cabana and fitness ball giveaway
entered sams club gift card giveaway
i like fling bins on facebook!
i like akronohiomoms on facebook
entered zoo 4 pack giveaway
having a chocolate fountain at your party…yummy!
entered another giveaway: sams club
entered another giveaway: mabels labels
entered another giveaway: proflowers
entered another giveaway: aqua leisure
follow with gfc
follow and tweeted http://twitter.com/hcwpw/status/21508184887
akron moms fb fan
fling bins fb fan
I love the tip to cover the skewer ends with foil to prevent charring
Great tips on website……these would be perfect for tailgaters; paired w/kabobs (make sure and soak skewers in water b4 use) and cold drinks. : ) fun times and easy clean up.