You think of everything you need for a party but what about your trash can? This is usually a last minute – grab the kitchen garbage can or just hang a garbage bag on the back of a chair. Neither is fun or easy. Now with Fling Bins Pop Up Trash & Recycling Bins, it’s easy, clean, and even fun.
Hands On Review of Fling Bins Pop Up Trash
We had an outdoor party this weekend with 26 guests. I decided test out the Fling Bins Pop Up Trash Can. It comes in a compact, easy to take with you size. This would be perfect to take with you to an outdoor picnic or party at a park.
People at my party thought it was a clever idea. It’s a great way to continue your decorations to be fun and festive no mater what the occasion. Fling Bins also has Pop Up Recycling Bins that hold up to 60 cans, this would be excellent for both at home and for parties as they are clearly marked.
I fully expected to have to drag out my garbage can about 1/2 way through the party. We had 17 adults and 9 kids at the party which equals a LOT of trash between dinner and dessert. This nifty Flings Pop Up Trash Bin carried us all the way to the end of the party! I was amazed!
Once the party was done, we pulled up the drawstring and it was done. This is a super easy solution to having a trash can and recycling can at any party!
Buy Fling Bins Pop Up Trash & Recycling Bins
You can buy Fling Bins on the Fling Bins website or click below to order on Amazone.com. They can be ordered in a single pack and larger quantities.
Win Fling Bins Pop Up Trash & Recycling Bins (Closed)
Updated: 6/22/10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Melanie!
Fling Bins has generously offered one lucky winner a Birthday theme Pop Up Trash Bin and a Recycling Bin
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Fling Bins and leave one Comment Below on another product you would like to try or something interesting you learned about Fling Bins.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Fling Bins .
- “Like” Fling Bins on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- For 3 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win Fling Birthday & Recycling Bins http://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/pop-up-trash-bins #contests #sweepstakes
- Vote for AkronOhioMoms.com on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here ( just click here, then click on the phrase “Cast A Vote”, nothing else required)
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- Become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Enter any other active contest and leave a comment on which one(s)
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
30-Day Winning Rule does NOT apply to this contest, anyone can win and still be eligible for all other contests. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. If you ever have any questions on entering to win, just ask [email protected] akronohiomoms .com.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 22nd when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Fling Bins who provided products for review & giveaway.