One fact about me: my weight fluctuates. My waist size varies depending on what day it is or how stressful work is that week. Because of that reason, I do need a belt that keeps my pants stay around the waist area. My old big buckled belt never allows me to have a seamless look around my waist. I was given the opportunity to review an Invisibelt in NUDE (Clear) color. Invisibelt looks like a regular plastic belt, but don’t let it fool you. Invisibelt is an invention that is worth to be taken seriously. Not only does it give a seamless, no belt look around my waist, it also has a slimming effect around the waist area. I know, we, ladies, like to take any opportunity to beautify ourselves, and in order to do that, the big bulky belt buckle look needs to go away. This is what I say. Goodbye good ol’ big buckled belt, Hello Invisibelt.
Invisibelt Adjustable Slimming Belt
I feel that the Invisibelt was invented JUST FOR ME. HA! Invisibelt was invented by a personal experience of a woman, named Kathy Kramer. It started out when Kathy bought a pair of pants that were slightly too big in the waist. The pants were still not perfect, even after spending the extra money to have the pants altered by a tailor. What did Kathy do? Just like any of us, Kathy wore a belt to keep the pants stay on around her waist. As we all know and experience, the bulky belt that gives the ‘bump’ look around our waist is never flattering.
From then on, Kathy, a veteran Beauty Director for a leading woman’s magazine, was determined to invent a belt that not only create a seamless look around the waist, but could also help women looking better with the belt support they had been looking for.
In year 2007, the Invisibelt was born and launched for distribution. Since then, Invisibelt has been a great help for women who are tired of bulky belt buckles that give non-flattering ‘bump’ illusion around the waist area. Invisibelt is a one-size-fits-all (size 0-14) undetectable belt. Thanks to the belt adjuster, Invisibelt is adjustable like a bra, and gives a slimming look around the waist area with the belt support you have been looking for. Not only that, Invisibelt also provides women an instant slimming effect. Woo hoo!
Invisibelt usually comes in two colors. Naked (Clear) and Noir (Black). But going up another level, more Invisibelt choices have been created to give a more glamor look with the new design addition “Gold Lace” and “Silver Lace”. I truly agree that any of these belt designs will go well with work or more formal outfits, also with casual looks, e.g. jeans or capris.
Pregnancy Belts and Young Girls Belts
For the longest time, Invisibelt was targeted at teenagers to adult women. The smart Kathy Kramer is now also marketing Invisibelt to young girls and to pregnant women, who need belt support but are not quite ready to wear maternity clothes.
Invisibump is the product name for moms who are in their early pregnancy months but are not ready for maternity clothes yet or for moms who have just given birth and are in need of a belt support. Invisibump is the latest product launched by Kathy Kramer in Spring 2010 in partnership with the Liz Lange company. I know many women wish they had Invisibump when they were pregnant.
Invisibelt Girl is the product name for young girls age 5-15 years old, simply because girls, just want to have fun! The idea came up when Kathy’s daughter insisted an Invisibelt of her own. That is how the Invisibelt Girl came about. The Invisibelt Girl gives the same function as the regular Invisibelt for women, only with more colorful designs and styles. The belt extends to 38″ long, shortest length is 20″ and the belt is 1″ wide. Bones and Bows, Purple Haze, Peach Out Plum, and Rock Candy are the available Invisibelt Girl designs. These belts can be worn with jeans, skirts, and even over leggings.
Invisibelt is an adjustable belt
Always have your Invisibelt adjusted before wearing it. Just like a bra, it is almost impossible to adjust the length once I have the belt on. Being adjustable, it can expand or decrease in length easily as your body requires.
Buy Invisibelt Adjustable Slimming Belt
Invisibelt can be purchased through the following:
2. By Phone. Customer Service at 800-366-4924 x372 between 9am – 5pm EST.
Win Invisibelt Adjustable Slimming Belt (Closed)
Updated: 7/2/10 Winner Announced: Claire, entry #39 won! Thank you to all who entered. Please consider buying your own invisibelt.
Invisibelt has generously offered one lucky winner their own Invisibelt, $20.00 value.
ENTRY #1: You must visit the Invisibelt website and leave one comment below on something you learned or a product you would like to own.
Extra Entries (do as many as you wish and leave a corresponding comment below) Please be sure to do Entry #1 above or all extra entries do not qualify.
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to this article and to Invisibelt.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms.com on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” Invisibelt on Facebook where you will also find great savings and deals posted.
- “Follow” Kathy Kramer on Twitter (@kathymkramer) and tell (tweet) her that AkronOhioMoms.com sends you.
- “Follow” AkronOhioMoms on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win INVISIBELT Adjustable Slimming Belt! https://www.akronohiomoms.com/giveaways/win-invisibelt #contests #sweepstakes
- For 2 entries, comment on any Total House Remodel post and let me know which one(s).
- Yahoo Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Google Buzz this post with button on top of screen
- Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Vote for AkronOhioMoms.com on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here ( just click here, then click on the phrase “Cast A Vote”, nothing else required)
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs.
- Become an AkronOhioMoms member by joining us with Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar).
- Enter any other active contest and leave a comment on which one(s)
- Leave a new comment on any other non-giveaway post, one per post, leave comment on which one(s).
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on June 30, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Invisibelt who provided products for review & giveaway.