My family is big on games. We love playing all sorts of games as a family, at parties, and especially during family night. With my kids being young, it is sometimes hard to find fun games for kids and adults. I found a really fun, easy going game for all ages that I have to tell you about – Find It Games. This addicting game can be played anywhere, with anyone, with no cleanup!
Hands-On Review of Find It Kids Version Game
The Find It Kids Game is exactly like it sounds. Your quest is to find something the quickest among tiny, colorful recycled plastic pellets contained in a cylinder. The game can be played alone, in teams, or with a crowd. The game is recommended for kids 8 – adults to play this game but my 3 & 5 year old love it as well!
How Find It game works. Select an item on the score card to find. Items to be found include items like: penny, balloon, marble, pom pom, wiggle eye, ring, various letters, etc. The game can be simply finding the object or timing each person finding it.
How do you find it? You shake, spin, twist, and roll the Find It Game until you finally find your object. Each time you play, it is a new adventure, a new game!
It is so fun to find the objects, my kids love it too. I really like the style of this game, it is self contained with no clean up, looks handsome with the wood base, and can be an easy travel game. I recommend Find It Games for a great kids Christmas present, adult gift, Christmas gift for businessman or woman as an office gift, gamers gift, or as a gift for someone who has everything.
Buy Find It Kids Version Game
Buy the Find It Kids version or many others including Beach, Bird, Zoo, Deluxe, and more on the FindItGames.com website for $20 or find a store near you buy entering your zip code in their store finder. Locally in Akron, you can find these games at Thinker Toys, Barnes & Noble, and My Little Red Wagon. You can also buy Find It – Original Edition for about $17 and Find It Games Kids Version for about $17 on Amazon.com.
Win YOUR CHOICE of Find It Game (Closed)
Updated 12/5/10 Winner Announced: Congratulations, Charline.
Find It Games is offering you the chance to win Your Choice of Find It Games.
To Enter: You must visit must visit the Find It Games website and tell us which game you would like to have.
Increase your Chances of Winning with Extra Entries
Leave an additional comment for the value of each extra entry and a way to verify the entry.
- “Like” AkronOhioMoms on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- “Like” Find It Games on Facebook (posting a comment is appreciated but not required)
- Follow AkronOhioMoms on twitter
- For 2 extra entries every day, comment on my post (voting not required but APPRECIATED)
- For 1 entry each, up to 2 X a day, tweet my Pillsbury Finalist status for up to 2 extra entries every day! Copy and paste: You could win $5,000 when you vote for mommy blogger Cindy Orley Cheesecake recipe http://bit.ly/dmnKWS #sweepstakes #contest
- Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day! Copy and paste: Win Find It Game from www.akronohiomoms.com #contests #sweepstakes
- For 3 entries each, comment on any Total House Remodel post
- For 5 entries, blog about this giveaway on your website and link back to us and Agoo
- For 3 entries, Stumble Upon this post with button on top of screen
- Join us with Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
- Cast a vote for us on Top Baby Blogs
- Rate my site on Top 100 Mommy Blogs
- Leave one new comment on any other post or giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on November 29, 2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address (not visible to public). I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Find It Games who provided the products for review & giveaway.