Did you know that 50,000 new products flood our stores every year? It’s hard to know which products are worth it and which are not.
I was so excited to learn of a consumer survey in which 40,000 consumers vote on products and give the title of Product of the Year to only the best! Many of those products will actually have the red Product of the Year logo on the packages to make it easy for us to spot.
The image above are the 30 winners from the 2015 Product of the Year Awards. They held a live award gala at Edison Ballroom in New York City. You may have caught the chatter on twitter as I and other tweeted live about the winners with NBC’s Jenna Bush Hager and Emmy-award winning Jill Martin. We used #POYUSA2015
If you are wondering about the new products worth trying out this year, there are it. I was able to check them out first hand – it is an amazing line up of innovative products.
There were a few kitchen and food items including LiveGfree Gluten Free Pizza available at ALDI, so you know it is affordable and delicious for those on the Gluten Free diet. The Snackeez! cup and drink combo looks perfect for anyone on-the-go. The Werther’s Original Popcorn is as delicious as it sounds – the ultimate caramel popcorn!
Once I get back from Hollywood next week, I have some serious DIY home decor and remodeling plans. I was tweeting with the inventor of Stencil 1 and can’t wait to try the stencils – I just have to figure out where! It’s a unique set of wallpaper stencils with a repeated pattern.
There were several household goods that made the list as well including Tide, Purex, and Dial. I use Tide all the time, including this new Stain Release. It is the brand that I trust most. The stain release is perfect for families with adventurous kids. 🙂
I have previously reviewed the Milk-Bone Brushing Chews – actually my puppy Roxy reviewed them, I just blogged about them. She loved them back then and still does. It’s no surprise that they made the list.There were a lot of personal care items that made the list as well. I’ve heard a lot about the GoodNite Tru-Fit underwear for kids with bed wetting and incontinence concerns. They made the cut, so if that is an issue, try them out.
Always has a couple new products out for bladder incontinence too. This is a real and serious concern for many people – not just the aging. New moms especially should check out the new Always Discreet products.
Viva paper towels are amazingly strong and also made the list. I’m trying my best to fight the signs of aging as I approach the big 40. The Hada Labo Tokyo ™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Mask feels amazing as it gives your face the hydration it desperately needs after this long, brutal winter. My husband likes it too!
Here is the full list of winners of the Product of the Year award:
• Convenience Meals: LiveGfree Gluten Free Pizza
• Baby: Beech-Nut Naturals
• Interior Paint: Benjamin Moore® Natura® Waterborne Interior Paint
• DIY: Insl-x® Garage Guard® Waterborne Epoxy Garage Floor Coating
• Pet Care: Milk-Bone® Brushing Chews™
• Pet Nutrition: Milo’s Kitchen® Grilled Burger Bites
• Specialty Skin Treatment: Carmex Cold Sore Treatment
• Body Comfort & Relief: Gold Bond No Mess Powder Spray
• Skin Care: Gold Bond Ultimate Rough & Bumpy Skin Daily Therapy Cream
• Sensitivity Toothpaste: Sensodyne Complete
• Enamel Care: Pronamel MultiAction
• Soap: Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
• Men’s Grooming: Dial For Men Power Scrub
• Personal Hygiene: Dial Greek Yogurt Body Wash
• Laundry Booster: Purex Crystals Aromatherapy
• Hair Styling: Smooth N Shine Argan Power 10 Styling Gel
• Kids Novelty: Snackeez
• Tooth Whitening: LISTERINE® Healthy White™ Gentle Rinse
• Overnight Protection: GoodNites Tru-Fit Underwear
• Paper Products: Viva® Vantage* Paper Towels
• Candy: Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups
• Specialty Paint: Plutonium™ Ultra Supreme Professional Grade Aerosol Paint
• Bladder Protection: Always Discreet
• Feminine Care: Always Infinity
• Sensitivity Pain Relief: Crest Sensi-Stop Strips
• Laundry Detergent: Tide Ultra Stain Release
• Home Design: Stencil1 Repeat Pattern Wallpaper Stencil Kit
• Snacks: Werther’s Original® Caramel Popcorn
• Anti-Aging: Hada Labo Tokyo ™ Ultimate Anti-Aging Mask
• Female Grooming: Yes! by Finishing Touch™
You can find out more about each of these products on the Product of the Year website.
Connect socially on Facebook and Twitter using #POYUSA2015
Win all 30 Product of the Year ($270 ARV)
You have the chance to win all 30 of the Product of Year award winners!! $270 ARV
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
30 Day Winning Rule applies. For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on March 19, 2015 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond or another winner will be selected!