Is Your Home Protected 24/7 from Fire and Carbon Monoxide?

When was the last time you changed your smoke or carbon monoxide detectors? Do you have enough throughout your house to truly protect your family and home? The other day our smoke detector in our kitchen went off and not because I burnt something in the oven. It was strange and wouldn’t stop. It died. Most smoke detectors last around 8 years. I didn’t have a back-up detector and I’m not making extra trips to the store for just one or two items during the pandemic.The very next day X-Sense contacted me about running a promotion on their advanced smoke and combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. Perfect timing!

This is a sponsored post.

If you need to upgrade, replace, or complete your home with the proper number of detectors, check out the advanced intelligent X-Sense Smoke Alarms and Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms. X-Sense alarms come with a 10 year battery life so you don’t have to remember to replace the battery twice a year! Just install it and let it protect your family for 10 years of uninterrupted 24/7 protection!

Do you have enough detectors in your home? I’ve lived in several homes that only had 1 or 2 per floor – not enough!

Now is the perfect time to make sure that your home and family is protected. Replace your old alarms and get enough for your home. It is a quick and easy install – I installed ours in just about 2 minutes each! I replaced our old one in the kitchen right away with the Smoke Alarm SD03. The high-performance photoelectric sensor prevents false alarms, making it the perfect choice for the kitchen.Not only does this advanced technology prevent false alarms but it gives you an earlier alarm of possible fire by quickly detecting dangerous smoke levels from slow-burning to smoldering.

This is an idea detector for any part of your home. I love that X-Sense gives great discounts when you purchase in quantities of 3, 6, and 12, the more you buy, the better the discount making it affordable to properly protect your home!

When I was 13, my family almost died from carbon monoxide. The paramedics said that if I hadn’t woken up extra early before school (in time to get that extra high poof in my hair) that we wouldn’t have all died in our sleep. I woke up super early those days to do my hair, so I was up, in the shower, and the next thing I knew I was on the ground! Thankfully my mom heard me fall out of the shower and woke up too. The paramedics were called and quickly assessed the situation – we were all feeling faint, light-headed (why I passed out!), and sick. We were breathing in carbon monoxide all night. I don’t know why we didn’t have a carbon monoxide detector back then but we have ever since! I don’t know the amount of carbon monoxide in our home that day but it had to be at least 200 ppm…..

The X-Sense Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector protects your family from the invisible, odorless and deadly carbon monoxide and fire! This is serious stuff! You must have one to protect your family. I like that the X-Sense brand protects my family for 10 years without having to remember to change batteries.

Every level of your home needs one, preferably in every bedroom. I placed this detector outside my bedroom door.  I plan to purchase another 3 to place in the bedrooms – we already have one downstairs as well.

It is recommended that every room in your house that is at a temperature between 40° – 100° be fitted with at least a smoke alarm, if not a combination. Purchase on the X-Sense website or Amazon.com to start protecting your family.

 

Comment Via Facebook
Cindy
Founder and Lead Blogger at Akron Ohio Moms
Cindy is the top Akron Blogger with her own take on awesome brands for families, where to vacation for families, a beat on local activities and family fun, a knack for getting moms to share , and a house that is always 2 weeks away from a complete remodel!
Sign up for our Ohio Specific Newsletter- Each Email Focused on Only our best Fabulous Local News and Ideas!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Share via