Thousands of women bloggers are headed to Chicago for a huge mom blogger social media conference later this month. Organizing schedules, transportation, and lodging is at the top of the list. Check out my list of why you should stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for the mom blogger conference. I received a promotional package from Hyatt in exchange for this post.
7 Reasons to Stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for Mom Blogger Conference
- Price: The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place is offering an unbeatable Total Freedom Package for just $159 for either 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds. Price is for 2 adults, additional charge for additional adults. No additional charge for children.
- FREE Parking: Receive FREE parking – enjoy complimentary self-parking with your stay
- Convenience – Take Sky-Bridge to McCormick Place – Don’t worry about driving & parking or taking a shuttle or cab, the Hyatt is connected via enclosed sky-bridge to McCormick Place! This will save you time and money! (Parking at McCormick Place is $19/day otherwise.)
- FREE Internet – Enjoy FREE Internet during your stay
- FREE Breakfast – Receive FREE Breakfast for 2 in the Shor Restaurant
- Clean Rooms – Hyatt is Woman Approved for cleanliness based on a female travelers survey. Your room will have personalized cards after your room is clean, so you know it has been thoroughly cleaned and who your room attendant is
- Upgraded Bath Amenities – Leave your bath products at home and enjoy the KenetMD Skin Care line during your stay.
The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place has recently undergone an $110 million dollar renovation, so you’ll be one of the first to enjoy the beautiful new facelift. There was a complete overhauls of all the guest rooms, public spaces, restaurants, fitness center and meeting spaces. It looks gorgeous with a modern chic flair of clean lines and contemporary decor, luxurious amenities, and incredible views.
Choose from two restaurants for dining, Shor – a Chicago grill and Forno Italian Trattoria. Shor offers classic and creative menu of fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Forno Italian Trattoria is great when you are pressed for time for dine in or carry out. After a busy day at the conference, relax in Mx Lounge with a wide selection of beers, win, and Hyatt’s Diamond cocktails. The lounge is surrounded by large HD TVs with all the latest news and sports action too.
Enter to Win Renovation Sweepstakes
To celebrate the renovation at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, you can enter to win in the Renovation Sweepstakes. There will be $1,258 in prizes including a weekend stay at the hotel. Enter to win Renovation Sweepstakes.
Book Your Stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for Mom Blogger Conference
To get the special Total Freedom package, click here to book your stay at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place for Mom Blogger Conference.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60616-9985
Follow Hyatt Regency McCormick Place on Twitter
Follow Hyatt Regency McCormick Place on Pinterest
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Hyatt who provided a promotional rate for review.