Are you feeling congested like me? Tis’ the season for seasonal congestion, it can cause you to feel like you can’t enjoy the new, warmer weather. I’ve found a new natural product for seasonal relief that I’m excited to tell you about.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Zarbee’s Naturals. I received a promotional item and a product sample as a thank you for participating.
I love Spring but it is the season that can cause plenty of mixed emotions as well.
Natural Relief for Seasonal Congestion
Seasonal congestion has really affected how I go about my day in the Spring. This is what I do for natural relief for seasonal congestion.
- I refrain from going outside on the warm, breezy days and during mid-day when levels of irritants like ragweed, flowering plants, or powdery spores from budding trees and flowers are the highest.
- If I am exposed to irritants, I wash my clothes and shower after I’m outside working in the yard or stay inside when levels are high for a particular day.
- I always shower before bed, to be sure everything is washed out of my hair and doesn’t transfer onto my bedding.
- I regularly change filters in our air handler and keep it running 24/7 – even when we aren’t using heat or A/C.
- I use a simple saline nasal spray to protect and soothe my nose.
- I use Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief
Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief
To my natural defense line-up for seasonal congestion, I have just added Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief.
It contains natural Butterbur in its purest form to help combat congestion. According to numerous clinical studies, Butterbur combats congestion quickly and effectively. It’s been used by Europeans for centuries and just recently in the US.
Plus, it is gluten free and free of dyes, so people ages 12+ can finally get seasonal congestion relief – naturally.
I started using Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief during a particularly rough weekend for congestion and have noticed a difference. I’m not drowsy either, like some products make me!
Free Zarbee’s Samples!
To share the good news of this natural seasonal congestion relief, Zarbee’s is providing free samples, educational materials, and wellness tips through their Seasonal Relief Project.
It sometimes hard to understand how the changes in the seasons can affect a person. My mom has always suffered from congestion but never really had a solution. I directed her to the website to see if Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief and the free tips can help her. She will be sooo happy if something finally helps her after years of congestion!
Free Personalized Seasonal Relief Tips
You can get seasonal relief tips too, customized to your needs based on a brief survey. Here are a few tips that I received.
- Flush out irritants with nasal irrigation solution for congestion.
- Tent a towel over your head & inhale a pot of steam for sinus pain.
- Elevate your head at night to keep things draining for sinus pain.
- Wear a hat and shades to avoid irritants outdoors.
Also, everyone who gets the free sample of Butterbur Ze339 and seasonal tips, Zarbee’s is donating to causes that help support fresh air:
- Fresh Air Fund
- Children & Nature Network
- Moms Clean Air Force
- Healthy Child Healthy World
I got my tips and was able to have Zarbee’s donate to help kids breath better in nature, after all, everyone should be able to go outside this Spring!
You can purchase Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief for about $8.99 for 10 tablets or $18.99 for 30 tablets nationwide at CVS and Target. Find your nearest store. Remember, this product is for kids ages 12 and up, plus adults.
Zarbee’s Naturals Seasonal Relief is intended for children 12 years of age and above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.