They are calling this Sunday’s Super Bowl, the “Polar Vortex Super Bowl” with good reason. It is going to be the first outdoor championship game held in a cold city. Whether you plan on actually being at the Super Bowl or just being outdoors during this polar vortex weather, be prepared. This brutally cold weather is certainly hazardous for even the healthy!
Polar Vortex Super Bowl – Tips to Stay Healthy & Warm
Use these tips to stay healthy and warm this Winter when you are outdoors, whether you go to the Super Bowl or not.
- Double Up and Dress Warm. Keep your hands, feet and head warm and dry with hats, gloves, warm socks and scarves. Layer the rest of your clothing with Under Armor, two pairs of socks and gloves, multiple shirts and sweaters, tights under your pants, etc.
- Heat Up. Buy hand and foot warmers to put in your gloves and shoes for that extra warmth. Try HotHands hand and foot warmers that last up to 10 hours. You can also try Zippo hand warmers that heats up with lighter fluid to be used outside of your gloves.
- Boost your immune system. to keep yourself from getting the cold and flu. Try Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support + Natural Energy that helps boost your immune system and restore your energy, naturally, while fighting the cold and flu germs!
- Wash your hands to keep the germs away. Take a bottle of Purell to wash your hands when a sink is available or to avoid a nasty stadium bathroom stall and sink germs. Also a good idea even when shopping with shopping carts of death.
- Increase metabolism. Staying active and moving will help burn calories and increase metabolism keeping you warmer. Drink a Celsius before your tailgate football game or before your day in the city to burn more calories.