There’s no end to the opportunities for self improvement for 2012. I have my own for myself, but, what’s more fun, is making up a TODO list for my husband for the new year. He can handle it, he’s a big boy.
New Years Resolutions… for my Husband
- He’s had a workbench in the garage for two years. Since he moved it in there its not been cleaned up at all. I bought him a pegboard system for Christmas, hint hint… its time to Clean it up Larry. Sure, you get a pass for four more days because we forgot to take the trash out last week and its getting pretty thick in there.. but starting January 5th… Get Going!
- He’s done a good job at assisting in the build up of a half dozen lego models from Chirstmas for my younger set. But the older ones still need his attention. Larry, please GET INTERESTED in what they are doing! I know its just math homework, but its important that they know you think they did a good job on getting an A- on the last test before break.
- Lose some weight boss! I know I am worse than you are Larry, but lead me on a weight loss adventure so I will think you are a tad bit sexier than you are…right now!
- Cut out that awful habit you have of quoting movies. I’ve not seen even half of the films you are mentioning, and I FORGET the lines from the other half. Quit it my friend!
- OK Larry, just one more. Stop throwing away my coupons! I’ll clip them when I have time. Just because they can sit out for weeks at a time doesn’t mean that they don’t have value.
Anyway, those are my gripes. One of the other gripes is getting my husband to pay a little more attention to what I write here on AOM. I’m a new blogger, and this is important to me. If he reads this, GREAT! If he doesn’t, this will all be my little secret that I shared with Akron.