With the holiday season quickly approaching, many of us will be traveling near and far to visit friends and family. If you are like me, you fear opening your travel bag to see spilled cleansing and other products. Neutrogena has a line of cleansing towelettes that will “wipe away travel stress” at least in regard to your facial cleansing products while traveling. Their convenient cleansing on-the-go Neutrogena Towelettes are also safe to pack in your carry-on without getting the FTA fussy.
- Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes offers superior makeup removal, yet gentle for sensitive skin (like mine!).
- Neutrogena® Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes also removes makeup but also adds the blend of cucumber and aloe extracts to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Neutrogena® Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes removes makeup while calming you with the soothing effects of lavender and chamomile extracts.
Neutrogena® Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Review
I was able to review the Night Calming towelettes. Had I visited a local retailer, I probably would not have chosen this product because of the lavender and chamomile. I
have nothing against the two but I usually stay far away from anything that is scented. I’m super sensitive to smells and usually only buy unscented products. However, since this was a Neutrogena product, I thought I’d give it a try. (I use Neutrogena products regularly for my skin cleansing as well as much of their makeup.)
Of course the light smell was the first thing I noticed. I wasn’t sure if it would drive my nose crazy or not, luckily it didn’t! Secondly, and more importantly, cleansing. The wipes are 7.4″x7.2″ in size, quite generous. I was able to wipe away my makeup easily with the cleansing towelette with plenty of moisture left on the towelette. My skin felt clean and fresh. I plan to pack the Neutrogena® Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes on my next overnight trip and avoid the stress of spilled bottles!
Buy Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
You can buy the full line of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes starting at $6.99 on the Neutrogena website or on Amazon.com.
Win Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (Closed)
Update: 9-13-11 Winner Announced: Jennifer T
Neutrogena is giving you the chance to win 2 packages of Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes. ($14-16 value)
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In order to comply with the latest Facebook Promotion Guidelines (revised 5/11/11), the following statements are true:
* Giveaway participants release Facebook from any responsibility whatsoever.
* Giveaways on this blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
* Giveaway participants are providing information to this blog and giveaway sponsors only; not to Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 10, 2011 when a winner will be drawn at random. I will notify the winners and they will have 36 hours to respond!
This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. Thank you to Neutrogena who provided the product for review and giveaway.