This is a delicious way to enjoy leftover holiday ham and hard-boiled eggs! Quick and easy to prepare by adding a few ingredients for a creamy white sauce and serve over warm biscuits. Your kids will love it! My family looks forward to enjoying this recipe after Easter every year!
- 3 cups fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 1.75 cups 2% milk
- 6 eggs hard boiled, chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Saute ham and onion with butter for 3-4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
- Stir in the bouillon, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth; gradually stir into pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in chopped eggs and parsley.
- Serve oven fresh baked, warm biscuits.
Comment Via Facebook