Do you love Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookies like I do?! Then you are going to love this easy to make Girl Scouts Thin Mints Brownie Pudding Recipe!
This is a sponsored conversation, I received product and a promotional item to facilitate this post.
Girl Scouts Thin Mints Brownie Pudding Recipe
Now you can enjoy the comparable taste of Girl Scouts Thin Mints with Pillsbury’s Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Brownie Mix. I was so excited when I saw they have several Girl Scouts products with our favorite cookie flavors. I was especially excited to try the thin mints brownie mix. I decided to combine the Girl Scouts Thin Mints Brownie Mix with the Warm Fudge Brownie Pudding Recipe that I saw on the Pillsbury website to create this easy-to-make Girl Scouts Thin Mints Brownie Pudding Recipe.
- 1 box of Pillsbury Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Brownie Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup butter melted or oil (I used oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup hot water
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Pillsbury Girl Scouts® Thin Mints® Brownie Mix and baking powder in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk, butter, egg and vanilla until blended and spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with cocoa and brown sugar.
- Pour hot water evenly over top; do not stir.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with your favorite vanilla or mint ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is so easy to make and will taste like you spent hours, not merely minutes preparing! Simply mix together the dry ingredients, then stir in milk, butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Place in your greased baking dish. Next, sprinkle the brown sugar and cocoa on top. It’ll look like this:
Then, add the hot water on top. Once it bakes, you’ll have ooey gooey thin mints brownie pudding like you’ve never experienced! It is the ultimate way to enjoy Girl Scouts Thin Mints flavor! Top with vanilla or mint ice cream and fresh mint leaves.
I always find the best dessert recipes on the Pillsbury Website, Pinterest Page, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages. Check them out to find delicious recipes for your family too!