My Hot Gouda Bacon Dip Recipe is a crowdpleaser for the holidays, the big game, or just a special treat for your family.
- 8 oz shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits Or cook 1/2 pound real bacon per 1/2 cup bacon bits in recipe.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup SMITH's Sour Cream
- pepper optional
- green onion optional to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream until creamy.
- Add 6 ounces Gouda and bacon, stir to combine. Add black pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining cheese. You can add more bacon on top if you'd like too.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, or until browned.
- Top with green onions, if desired.
- Serve hot with Ritz Crackers.
Hot Gouda Bacon Dip Recipe
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare with just a few simple ingredients. Gouda cheese, Smith’s Dairy Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, and Bacon!
You have two options in preparing. If you use fresh bacon, it will take a little longer to prepare or use real bacon bits to save time. I’ve done both and the recipe is good both ways.
I like the real bacon bits, not the crunchy hard bacon bits in recipes so be sure to pick some up if you aren’t cooking the bacon. It’s such a time saver.
Serve hot with the Ritz Crackers!
Getting ready for the Christmas parties or even the Big Game with family and friends is easy when you serve up easy-to-prepare recipes with favorite ingredients like rich and creamy Smith’s Dairy Sour Cream. Plus, everyone loves Ritz cracker and the classic taste of Coca-Cola! There is no need to get complicated here!
Gouda cheese offers a sharp yet sweet and buttery flavor and melts incredibly well. It is perfect for a flavorful recipe to be enjoyed by everyone – kids included. However, if you are a little reluctant to purchase Gouda, you can find a nice Italian cheese blend at most stores that include Gouda, fontina, and mozzarella for a milder dip.
I hope you enjoy my Hot Gouda Bacon Dip Recipe with your friends and family this Christmas season or looking forward to the Big Game or during your next get-together.