This is a quick and easy recipe for S’mores Mini Mousse Pies. The combination of Jif Whips S’mores Peanut Butter Spread with cream cheese delivers a rich, creamy mousse that taste like it took all day to make but doesn’t!
- 6 pack pack of pre-made graham cracker crusts
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Jif Whips S'mores Peanut Butter Spread
- 3 tsp Milk
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 6 oz Cool Whip
- For the graham cracker crust, I used the 6-pack of pre-made from the grocery store, but you could also create your own from scratch.
- For the mousse, combine 3 ounces of softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup of Jif Whips S'mores Peanut Butter Spread, 3 tsp milk, and 3/4 cup powdered sugar in my mixer. Then, fold in 6 oz of Cool Whip.
- Add the mousse mixture to the graham cracker crusts, then topped with more Cool Whip and a chocolate bar.
This recipe delivers all the delicious flavors of s’mores in a delicious dessert anyone can make. Check out more of my S’mores recipes using Jif Whips S’mores Peanut Butter Spread here.
Comment Via Facebook